Can't distinguish stat numbers, too small on board

new design is owful, can read anything even in my big screen TV, card mana full representation is now a blueish color instead of the orb being filled. how can you guys keep going in the wrong direction with the game.

17 Likes

Agreed that the font could stand to be a little bigger! I personally don’t like the X / Y mana collected being colored either. Hard to see the darker colors.

10 Likes

Agree. I’m basically playing blind right now, not looking at any stats because it’s impossible to see them anyways.

12 Likes

Definitely agree, remember this is a game that is also played on mobile/portable devices (with literally small screens) so shrinking UI text (compared to prior releases) is a Bad Idea.

10 Likes

another thing you cant see if cards are bronze medaled only silver and gold ones show up, this is a terrible way to make an improvement to the cards, why fix something that has worked so well in the past. the old saying of long time should apply to this game too “If it dont need fixing just dont fix it”

7 Likes

The numbers are also on the wrong side. Messes with my head big time.

5 Likes

You might need glasses. I can even read them without wearing mine.

1 Like

Its complete trash

3 Likes

Too small numbers at wrong places & induces migraine, requesting a possibility to switch back to the previous UI; Thank you VERY much.

9 Likes

Why have they broken it :cry: its horrendous played since day one this change is the end for many players half my guild are ready to throw in the towel the whole setup is to confusing goodbye gems was nice while it lasted

3 Likes

I have a large TV I play on too and is equally as bad as someone using a small screen. Yeah, the numbers are bigger, but the bright colors are too and instead of seeing the AI stats in my peripheral I have to turn my head now each time to look at stats. I know it is first world problems, but it is still hard to see what is going on

4 Likes

It would actually be better to place the Troops’s Mana Level / Cost on the banner, instead of Armor/Life. The banners are nice by themselves, but they guide attention to the Troop’s Mana Colors which Armor/Life are not relevant to.

1 Like

Armor/health stats are important in battles and should be BIG and right up front where they can be seen EASILY. It was also MUCH easier to know when mana was full by the troop pic changing, instead of some flashing arrow with a bunch of other flashing things going on, it’s easy to miss.

8 Likes