Can't decide what Mythic to get next. Feedback needed

So, besides having two extra missing Mythic troops that are craftable - Xathenos and Zuul’Goth, I can’t really decide what’s best to pick up next from the eight missing Mythic troops.

I asked around a bit, but I haven’t reached any solution yet.
Any relevant feedback would be highly appreciated!

Jotnar is good with loop teams. Wulfgarok is great with beast times and can be very helpful

3 Likes

Out of that list, the only one I ever use on occasion is Wulfgarok. I love to play him in beast teams from time to time.

1 Like

Since you direct messaged me about this on Monday. How many folks need to tell you Wulfgarok before you move forward with it?

2 Likes

I just wanted more than one opinion, that’s all.
The Maugrim Woods Kingdom is available next week.
If I craft one now, I won’t have to dump in any Event Keys.

1 Like

Thought process based on tributes:

Death, Plague, War are pointless
Obsidius covers for Fallen Valdis
Shade of Zorn covers for Gargantaur

so Stonehammer, Wulfgarok, Jotnar Stormshield

Maugrim Woods is still stuck at KP 9 even with the event on Monday. There’s a future event after that with 3 more troops, one being legendary.
Khaziel doesn’t have any troops being made in the near future.
Stormheim has a faction in 2 months

I would go Jotnar Stormshield just for tribute purposes. Its also not totally terrible on giant teams or for barrier purposes.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s a tossup between Jotnar and Wulfgarok, based on utility. Totally depends on what you like running in pvp/gw, and whether you’d actually use the one you craft.

Maugrim having two events in the next two months would be a strike against crafting Wulfgarok now. Since you’ll be spending event keys in the December one anyway, why not give yourself a chance to get lucky?

Team Jotnar it is.

(I will say, it’s good to see positive buzz around Wulfgarok. With this year’s buffs, he’s not bad!)

1 Like

I vote Jotnar.

1 Like

I will probably not spend any Event Keys, unless if I will be seeking new Legendaries.
I just recently dumped 300 and did not get lucky with the Stonehammer.
1000+ Event Keys is just my emergency stash that will be used to get Legendaries.
Some people are saying that I should have at least 1250 Event Keys to have a 100% chance of getting a new Legendary, or was it Mythic, but I am not sure if this is a fact or just a speculation at this point.

After all the gathered feedback, I have decided to go up with Jotnar Stormshield first.

Now I have 12 Kingdom Stars, so +1 extra health point, which is a plus.
Wulfgarok is also on my list, but I’ll probably get the Stonehammer first, because of +1 to skill (10+ Kingdom stars).

Thank you for all your opinions. They were definitely helpful in making my final decision.