Can't connect to server

New to the forum, came looking for answers to my inability to connect to server, and love everything else discussed here! Think I’ll stick around a while :slight_smile:
Still, it’s been 3 days and I just keep getting the error code: Your connection to the server has timed out. Please try again later.
I submitted a ticket with 505 games, but wanted to post here in case anyone else had a different/quicker solution…? Reading through old posts, it seems this is a common problem that many encounter. Thank you!

You on xbox or ps4?
Ask @Alpheon he is the best to fix this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Xbox One.
Reading through old posts, it seems my invite code is needed… unfortunately I can’t get into the game to retrieve it from Hero tab. Is there another way to find it or is it even necessary?
Thank you!

1 Like

Not sure but i think they can fix it with your gamer tag. You will need to wait a little bit tough cause it’s only 2am in Australia right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Alpheon you saw this msg? She need help please

Sorry, yes I’ve seen it. We’ve taken it to PMs. We made some changes to one of our starting servers to make it more secure, but we’re hoping that we’ve fixed it now. If anyone if still experiencing it though, please let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome you rock!!! Keep up the good work guys

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hey @Jesslhanson12,

We are pushing a fix out for your issue at the moment. Please let us know if you have any issues logging into the game, and sorry for any inconvenience.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all the help!