Can't call out a guild that doesn't exist anymore

Epic tasks were a huge mistake and the devs have only made more errors since the inclusion.

But they are either looking at the metrics with beer goggles on or blowing smoke up our asses.
I know the loss in revenue is all going to be blamed on Covid and that’s an unfortunate out. Because the loss in revenue is mainly due to the devs expecting us to play more and more for the exact same or diminishing rewards. People aren’t dumb. But 505/Infinity Plus 2 treats them like they are.

Enraged Kurandara costing 8 Power Orbs told me that I’ll never waste my money on another power orb again. Because they don’t put serious thought into things like it. So I’m not going to waste serious money on it.

That’s just one issue out of 100 that have been summoned the past 11 months. Next month Gems of War is going to celebrate it’s final anniversary if they don’t figure out it’s not just about getting new players in…but keeping them around that’s key for success. Because guilds can’t just survive on just new players. And new players can’t survive without guilds.

4 Likes