Can we talk about the store prices for a minute?

I think I’ve had this conversation with you before lol. But that gold pack for $20 is really not good value no matter how you try to justify it. If you compare it to other packs you’ll see what I mean.

You’re getting 300k gold from it per week. That equates to less than a third of a LT = probably 1 event key and 1 gem key perhaps.

You’re spending $40 a month, if you would be willing to spend $10 more you could get the path to glory pack which will give you a bazillion traitstones and a MYTHIC every month. Unless you already have everything fully traited you’d be crazy not to go for this.

Or for only $20 a month (half the amount you currently spend) you can get the Ring of Wonder which will net you way over 300k extra gold per week if you keep playing as much as you seem to from what you said you donate weekly to guild.

1 Like

Since the main VIP bonus is access to VIP chests, I think you’re right to be suspicious!

I finally got to VIP-5 a couple of months ago, after a year of the ‘daily gems’… I’m glad I didn’t spend any extra money to get there faster!

I’ve now opened about 100 VIP chests-- NO Mythics, a few Legendaries. LOTS of Epics I don’t need. The best things in VIP chests that you might actually get are Arcanes, and there are other ways to gather those.

My feeling is: spend money if you like the game and want to support the devs, but there is nothing really worth the price to be purchased for $. YMMV.

I assure you I’ve never had this discussion with you before. I also assure you, you have no idea what is “good value” for MY money it’s mine I can blow it all on gummy bears it nothing of your concern. (just as how you spend your is none of mine, nor would i be arrogant enough to presume to tell you it how you were or were not “wasting it”).

As far as Path to Glory II I buy them all the time as well (or used to but after getting my 3rd infernus I decided I had enough of wasting $70 for a random but likely duplicate mythic troop). IMO the 40k a day if it means less PVP is a great buy and still allows people to donate to their guild tasks. We have several casual players that don’t play much but still donate over 200k a week due to this sub so it’s great value to “many” myself include. As far as the Ring of Wonder it is not yet available on the PS4 and has never been an option. Sometime later next week I think it finally comes out. That said if i bought that “ring” I’d still have to play the game “more” to get the value out of the “item” and with recently UI changes I’m looking on ways to play less but still give to the guild and the gold sub is about the best way currently to do so. If I could stack the Gold subs I’d buy 4 or more a month and give the 1.2 million plus to the guild and call it day while i wait for fixes, balances and new things to come out that will make me want to spend more time in game.

Lets just agree to disagree on this point.

Cheers