Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Campaign tasks - Summoning Stones

Please consider removing the Summoning Stone tasks from the Campaigns. Since Summoning Stones can only return a small selection of troops with a max rarity of Epic, it can’t be all that uncommon for a player to have all 4 troops for a given color at Mythic status. When this is the case, this task is just a matter of deciding which limited currency you want to throw away more - gems or colored jewels.

9 Likes

Honestly, for newer players this shouldn’t be an issue, as they should gain some troops with it.
With endgame players it also should be an issue, because colored jewels are in aboundance (at least for anyone that does dungeon battles daily).
So it’s probably an issue only for mid-game players, who need those jewels to craft few missing weapons…

They’re in abundance now, but with soulforge-only weapons every week and Campaign elite pass mythics to craft, they won’t be. And there’s no way to increase the amount you’re collecting outside of non-stop pet rescues.

There aren’t any. There are only those few which new players can buy for $ while they haven’t finished kingdom questline and which are avaible in soulforge (so 34 weapons total). Other than that, everything else is what used to be on raid/invasion release. Also nobody knows which campaign weapons will show up in soulforge and when. I’m at the point where i crafted every possible weapon that is/was possible to craft in soulforge. Still got lots of those colored jewels and i recall some time ago i used to burn a lot of them for summoning stones (mainly hunting for some epics to power level my kingdoms). I tell you, those gems aren’t realy a thing…

Troops of legendary and mythic rarity require diamonds to craft. Diamonds aren’t used by summoning stones. Only lesser gems.

1 Like

Interesting - so you had Trident of Merlantis before this week?

Nope, because is wasn’t possible to craft it until today. Same goes for all kingdoms which didn’t have their week since weapons were added to the game. But my alt was able to buy it for cash since those weapons were added to the game. (not sure which update it was 5.0 / 5.1 maybe ?)