Campaign Begins: The Labyrinthine Tablet

Originally published at: Campaign Begins: The Labyrinthine Tablet – Gems of War

New Campaign Begins A brand new Campaign begins today. Help Sunweaver seek a means to talk to her revered ancestors. New Heroic Gem: Lightning Gem During this Campaign, we have a new Heroic Gem that players may encounter in puzzle battles – the Lightning Gem. Lightning Gem have 2 variations – Yellow Lightning Gem (vertical)…

There are no magic bonuses in this campaign, at all?
Is that supposed to be correct?

6 Likes

Might want to use a spellchecker. Should be “deep within” instead of “deep with” The Labyrinth. And “labyrinth” instead of “labyrith”.
:slightly_smiling_face:
Campaign1

5 Likes

Further to this, the final mythic troop says “an” instead of “and” in the spell description.

Stuff like this shouldn’t even pass internal QA. Most programs with any text-input functionality these days feature an inline spell-checker which will alert to 90% of these errors.

1 Like

This is correct.
Generally the stats of the artifacts are based on the weekly event kingdoms, with occasional additional tweaks so that we don’t have an artifact that only gives Armor for example.

However, for this campaign there’s no Kingdoms that traditionally give Magic, and no tweaks were made, this was reviewed by the Designers and intended.

I’ve reported the typos

2 Likes

Can we expect some rework of the Wild Plains kingdom? Updated Queen Moonclaw, for instance.

2 Likes

Also, is there any Legends Reborn on sight? It’s been a long, long time since the last one. There are several kingdoms in need of further non-cosmetic pets.

3 Likes

The rewards from campaign need a rework. The past 2 campaigns i have bought regular elite instead of elite+ if you added books i would be tempted to upgrade but as it stands the rewards aren’t worth the extra money

you pay extra because you get the weapon and troops early

No disrespect intended, of course, but perhaps a little bit of better planning by the designers in the future so that at least 1 magic boost is made available to help newer players along?

1 Like