Campaign 4 Guide (Week 10 updated)

Off-topic, but definitely worth emphasising.

Setting an obviously-losing team is a brilliant way to get Honor, to increase those daily rewards.

And I’ve been told that getting cascades on defence can get you bonus Gems, whereas you don’t get any bonus gold from defence wins or losses.

Week 6 - Silverglade

[6324,1283,6713,6326,3009,1,3,3,1,1,2,1,14028]

13 Likes

Bronze 6: Win 4 Battles using a (Kingdom) Team
:thinking: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Campaign 4 Week 6 Strategy

This week is pretty straightforward, though the 6 Dungeon battles will make for some extra work on Tuesday. You’ll need some Gem and Event Keys, right off the bat, and a Vault Key for Tuesday (S3). Use the Adventure Board, Dungeon and Pet Rescues for the team-restricted tasks (B5, B6, G2). The World Event is also useful.

1. Open 5 Gem Chests (B1).

2. Open 2 Event Chests (B2).

3. Craft 1 Purple Summoning Stone (B3).

4. Explore Silverglade 5 times at D6+ (G1), and initially keep going at least until you’ve cast 18 Spells (B4).

5. Use the Unicorn Banner (PYr) for 4 wins (B5) wherever you can slot it in. My preference is to use one Adventure Board battle and the 3 Dungeon battles, since you’ll need to win 6 Dungeon battles (S1).

6. Use a Silverglade team for 4 wins (B6), on the Adventure Board or in the World Event.

7. Kill Obsidius once (B7), in Casual PvP, Dhrak-Zum Explore or the World Event (eventually).

8. Earn 200 Gold in battle (B8) – back to Silverglade Explore, probably.

9. Use the Archmagus Class for 4 wins (B9), using up the rest of the Adventure Board.

10. Get 13 Brown kills (B10). I suggest getting these passively while you Explore Silverglade or do the World Event or your weekly Ranked PvP.

11. Use a Tome weapon for 22 wins (G2). Just slot this into any team while you do other things, or even use Tuesday’s Adventure Board and Dungeon to finish off.

12. On Tuesday, do the Dungeon to complete your 6 wins (S1).

13. Win 6 Battles in a single Arena run (S2).

14. Use a Vault Key to kill 3 Treasure Gnomes (S3).

15. Get 30 Elemental kills (S4). This is probably the best use of the World Event, though Forest of Thorns fast Explore will also work.

To help out other players, set your PvP defence to one Obsidius and 3 Urska Druids: [6746,6589,6589,6589,3039,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033]

I must of been snoozing on the Bronze 6 :grimacing:

1 Like

oh no, i’ll just have to stare at my vault key for one whole day :cry:

Week 7 - Whitehelm

Team code

[6631,6945,6632,1267,3014,3,2,1,1,3,1,3,14003]

Gargoyle or Gaard’s Avatar are good choices for a damage dealer too

12 Likes

Campaign 4 Week 7 Strategy

This week is something of a pain, as you really can’t use your easiest battles for the hardest tasks. You may as well just follow the prompts. Do hang on to the Adventure Board (S2), which you’ll need to do again, first thing Tuesday.

1. Open 2 Event Chests (B1).

2. Craft 1 Yellow Summoning Stone (B2).

3. Win 6 Battles in a single Arena run (S1).

4. Get 13 Blue kills (B3). The Arena might have helped with this. Finish it off in Whitehelm.

5. Start to Explore Whitehelm 5 times at D7+ (G1).

6. Match 90 Yellow gems in battle (B4).

7. Once you’ve matched enough Yellow, kill Gaard’s Avatar once (B5). You can find him in Casual PvP or Whitehelm Explore. In fact, you might as well just keep exploring Whitehelm for G1 until you do.

8. Use the Priest Class for 4 wins (B6). Honestly, I would use Monday’s Dungeon.

9. Get 9 Construct kills (B7). Keep exploring Whitehelm, or switch to the World Event. Alternatively, a quick run through Hall of Guardians will guarantee 8 Construct kills.

10. Use the Holy Banner (YY) for 4 wins (B8). Sub in the banner to your Explore or PvP team.

11. Earn 5 Glory in PvP (B9). Pause Whitehelm Explore, if you’re still going on G1.

12. Use a Vault Key to kill 1 Treasure Gnome (B10).

13. Once you’re done exploring Whitehelm, use a Shield weapon for 22 wins (G2), starting with the Adventure Board (S2), then going on to weekly PvP, the World Event, Pet Rescue, Daily Delves or anywhere else that suits.

14. First thing Tuesday, complete your second Adventure Board for S2.

15. Complete 3 Treasure Hunts with 60+ turns (S3). Ugh.

16. Use a Whitehelm team for 15 wins (S4). I would start in the Dungeon, then probably go with fast Explore. Or even save it for Wednesday’s Adventure Board. Unfortunately, only one Whitehelm troop qualifies for the World Event.

To help out other players, set your PvP Defence to Gaard’s Avatar and 3 Priest’s Chalices: [6296,6616,6616,6616,3036,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033] You can also use Turtle Cannon, with the banner from Bright Forest.

1 Like

Campaign 4, Week 8: Sword’s Egde

Proposed team:
grafik

or, Champion of Anu instead of Lady Morana.

10 Likes

Team code?

1 Like

[1216,6613,6841,6612,3006,3,2,1,1,3,2,2,14001]

Is the code in Gary’s team (although if you have Anu that is quicker than Lady Morana.

3 Likes

3 day campaign :dizzy_face:

Just as well. I accidentally did my Adventure Board, without thinking about the Campaign!

Campaign 4 Week 8 Strategy

This week’s Campaign will stretch over at least 3 days. Make sure to hang on to Monday and Tuesday’s Dungeons (S2), and use the Adventure Board wisely (B4, B5). Ranked PvP is also a feature of the week (G2, B9, B10).

1. Open 2 Event Chests (B1).

2. Open 25 Glory Chests (B2).

3. Win 6 Battles in a single Arena run (S1), hopefully getting some 4-matches for B3.

4. Switch to Ranked PvP, where you’ll need 22 wins (G1).

5. As soon as you’ve matched 4+ Gems 22 times (B3), switch to a Sword’s Edge team for 4 wins (B4), starting in the Dungeon, where you’ll need 6 Dungeon wins (S2).

6. Use the Adventure Board to complete B4, then continue to use the Knight Class for 4 wins (B5).

7. Craft 1 Blue Summoning Stone (B6).

8. Return to Ranked PvP until you get 13 Purple kills (B7) and complete G1.

9. Use the Sword Banner (BY) for 4 wins (B8), either in PvP or exploring Sword’s Edge at D8+ (G2).

10. Kill Draakulis once (B9). Your options are Casual PvP, Ghulvania Explore or the World Event.

11. Earn 5 Glory in PvP (B10), then complete G1.

12. Explore Sword’s Edge 5 times at D8+ (G2)

13. Complete S2 with Tuesday’s Dungeon.

14. Complete 2 Adventure Boards (S3) on Tuesday and Wednesday.

15. Use a Sword weapon for 15 wins (S4), probably starting with Wednesday’s Dungeon, then Wednesday’s early Pet Rescue battles. There’s also a couple of good swords available for the World Event.

To help out other players, set your PvP Defence to Draakulis and 3 Sacrifices: [6169,6265,6265,6265,3009,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,14033]
Mad Prophet is probably a better choice than Sacrifice, but less fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is off-topic, but will be important to some players:

Final Epic Kingdom Weapons
The next two weeks of the Campaign will be set in Pridelands and Leonis Empire. For those who have been crafting the Epic weapons that are offered for purchase to beginning players in each Kingdom, these two Kingdoms will offer the final two weapons of this type, to craft. (Hooray!)

7 Likes

I imagine someone out there logged in on Monday, did the adventure board and then did their 3 dungeons, then reached the campaign task to complete 6 dungeons. So they wait till Tuesday. On Tuesday they also do their adventure board and 3 dungeons. Then Wednesday they log on and do their adventure board and 3 dungeons. Dungeon task complete! Now do 6 adventure board tasks. Ah crap. Okay, so Thursday they log on and do first 3, and then Friday they log on and do the next 3.

Now, why do I believe it’s possible a few players are in that boat? All it requires is for players to start their Gems of War “day” by doing Adventure Board, then Dungeon, as soon as they log on.

“But that’s crazy, why wouldn’t you check first!” You can’t see the upcoming tasks unless you come to the forums here or reddit. There is no in-game information saying “Hold off on doing Adventure Board and Dungeon until you get the task!” And Silver -starts- with 6 Arena battles instead of starting with either dungeon or adventure board.

5 Likes

Not to mention the players that only play on weekends. There might be more than a few of them. :unamused:

4 Likes

That is so true, I started giving updates to the guild about the campaign right after coming here about a month ago, before that we were shooting in the dark. now people think i have the crystal ball(s)…

1 Like

Campgin 4, Week 9: Pridelands

Team: [1101,6048,6354,6093,3005,3,3,1,3,3,3,3,14016] (Optimized for satisfying given tasks and not containing Mythic troops)

For a full set of translated graphics, feel free to join Hawx’s Flight School Discord.

Cheers, Gary.

9 Likes

Appreciated as always, Sidenote: the new graphics is looking cooler but the old graphics is better to read, I’d remove the transparency and make the text bold. :slight_smile:

4 Likes