Campaign #1 Rewards Summary (Condensed)

I was making this condensed easy to read list for myself and thought I may as well post it here. Not listed are the almost worthless filler rewards of gold, traitstones etc. that can be farmed easily in mere minutes. I’m only listing the rewards that are at least slightly significant to most mid/endgamers.

Free Pass:

• 30 Pet Food (white)
  • 56 Keys (4 gem 2 event)
  • 4 Epic Ingots

Elite Pass: (In addition to the above)

• 2 New Weapons
  • New Mythic Troop
  • New Legendary Troop
  • 16 Copies New Epic Troop
  • 31 Copies New Cosmetic Pet
  • 300 Pet Food (120 white 180 colored)
  • 132 Keys (12 gem 8 event)
  • 90 Gems
  • 1 Epic Ingot

Elite+ Pass (In addition to all of the above)

• 20 extra stars per week
  • Major orb of Clans
  • 120 gems
  • 70 Keys (9 gem 4 event 1 vault)
15 Likes

lol, 1 epic ingot.

4 Likes

The elite pass gives you Gems I think.

1 Like

The pet food is useless, too. I always have more food than pets to feed.
The epic ingots are a minor reward. Same for the keys.

If we would get them with less clicking it would be a nice bonus. But currently it can be ignored.

3 Likes

This is great thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, I missed those. Added.

I think it’s fair to say most people still want pet food, epic ingots and keys. Besides if I didn’t list those in free pass there would be nothing left! :rofl:

1 Like

The rewards for the free pass are intentionally bad to push you to spend the $10. I do still value keys, but 4 Gem Keys and 2 Event Keys over a 10 week period is borderline insulting.

I suspect the only reason there are free pass “rewards” at all is to serve as a marketing device for the $10 pass.

This psychological manipulation combined with assorted other problems with the game is why I’m not spending the $10, but based on how many comments I’ve seen from people talking about how great a value it is, IP2/505’s experiment has worked brilliantly. No one should be surprised when monetization becomes even more aggressive in the future.

13 Likes

I think 505 set a limit to how much free loot they give out to f2p players, and we were already at the limit when campaign was introduced. The alternative would have been eliminate adventure board and roll that loot into the free campaign.

I can’t really figure out how I feel.

The free rewards don’t perk my ears. I sort of expected that. There has to be a carrot to make me want to pay. The $10 rewards seem pretty reasonable. I actually like the idea of the pet, seeing as getting a pet to mythic is a big hurdle for me right now. Maybe more copies of more pets in the future? The Elite+ pass feels like just a little more gravy on top. For $15 more I sure don’t get as much value as the first $10.

$10 is a nice number. It’s about the most I like to spend on an F2P per month. This happens to be 10 weeks, which is about 2.5 months. All said and done it’s about $4/month. $25 is not as nice a number to me. It’s $15 more than the middle-tier rewards, but the stuff I get is almost as bad as the free rewards. It’s $10/month for a tiny boost vs. $4/month for a big boost. Note that’s more than twice the price.

I think the price points and long delays bug me. When I spend money in an F2P, I want to feel like I got more powerful today. Even some long-term things like Ring of Wonder have immediate payoffs. Elite Pass pays off “over the next 10 weeks” which isn’t as exciting. Due to the scoring of world events I can’t really estimate when I get my mythic.

I think this won’t achieve what the devs want, but is courteous to players. What the devs want is for everyone to buy at least the $10 pass ASAP. But as a player, it seems more wise to wait a week or two and see if it looks like I’ll even get the mythic before spending. I have no incentive to spend $10 week 1 instead of week 10. All I’m doing is signing myself up for “work”. If I wait until week 10, I can find out if I got far enough to make the pass worth it.

That’s a weird prospect. Usually F2P makes me spend money to save time. I don’t see that in this transaction, but it’s not a bad deal.

Could always run the free pass to its end, and buy elite in last week, and still get all the rewards instantly.

Elite Pass:

Resource Amount
Delve Treasure: Coin Purse (Common) 20
Delve Treasure: Gold Ring (Rare) 10
Delve Treasure: King’s Crown (Epic) 2
Delve Treasure: Priest’s Chalice (Ultra-Rare) 4
Emotes: Rune Set 1
Ingots: Common 375
Ingots: Epic 1
Ingots: Rare 5
Ingots: Ultra-Rare 2
Keys: Event 8
Keys: Gem 12
Keys: Glory 177
Keys: Gold 830
Pet Food: Green 60
Pet Food: Purple 60
Pet Food: White 120
Pet Food: Yellow 60
Pet: Kurandarito 31
Portrait 2
Resource: Chaos Shards 400
Resource: Gems 90
Resource: Glory 145
Resource: Gold 25000
Resource: Shards 1400
Resource: Souls 2250
Title: Daemon Slayer 1
Token: Aranaea (Epic) 1
Token: Gaard (Common) 4
Token: Orpheus (Ultra-Rare) 2
Token: Yasmine (Rare) 3
Traitstone: Arcane Stealth 4
Traitstone: Arcane Storm 4
Traitstone: Arcane Swamp 4
Traitstone: Runic Magic 10
Traitstone: Runic Nature 10
Traitstone: Runic Wind 10
Troop: Heart of Rage (Legendary) 1
Troop: Kurandara (Mythic) 1
Troop: Shade of Kurandara (Epic) 16
Weapon: Devil’s Bane 1
Weapon: Hammer of Force 1

Elite Pass+:

Resource Amount
Delve Treasure: Coin Purse (Common) 20
Delve Treasure: Gold Ring (Rare) 10
Delve Treasure: King’s Crown (Epic) 2
Delve Treasure: Priest’s Chalice (Ultra-Rare) 4
Emotes: Rune Set 1
Ingots: Common 375
Ingots: Epic 1
Ingots: Rare 5
Ingots: Ultra-Rare 2
Keys: Event 12
Keys: Gem 21
Keys: Glory 193
Keys: Gold 870
Keys: Vault 1
Major Orb of Clans 1
Major Orb of Wisdom 1
Pet Food: Green 60
Pet Food: Purple 60
Pet Food: White 120
Pet Food: Yellow 60
Pet: Kurandarito 31
Portrait 2
Resource: Chaos Shards 400
Resource: Gems 210
Resource: Glory 435
Resource: Gold 40000
Resource: Shards 1400
Resource: Souls 3750
Title: Daemon Slayer 1
Token: Aranaea (Epic) 1
Token: Gaard (Common) 4
Token: Orpheus (Ultra-Rare) 2
Token: Yasmine (Rare) 3
Traitstone: Arcane Stealth 4
Traitstone: Arcane Storm 4
Traitstone: Arcane Swamp 4
Traitstone: Runic Magic 10
Traitstone: Runic Nature 10
Traitstone: Runic Wind 10
Troop: Heart of Rage (Legendary) 1
Troop: Kurandara (Mythic) 1
Troop: Shade of Kurandara (Epic) 16
Weapon: Devil’s Bane 1
Weapon: Hammer of Force 1

Elite Pass+ gives you the following (1010-1200 stars):

Resource Amount
Keys: Event 4
Keys: Gem 9
Keys: Glory 16
Keys: Gold 40
Keys: Vault 1
Major Orb of Clans 1
Major Orb of Wisdom 1
Resource: Gems 120
Resource: Glory 290
Resource: Gold 15000
Resource: Souls 1500

Probably a misunderstanding, Heart of Rage isn’t a weapon, it’s a legendary troop.

1 Like

I won’t be getting it but it seems like the $10 is decent value.

What I don’t understand, like many others, is why the extra $15 is so poor value in comparison. The mechanics are odd, usually if I pay $10 for X, I should get at least 2.5X if I pay $25. In fact, in the real world, I would expect to get 3X or 4X.

Puzzling.

Oh yeah, fixing it now. Thanks. :+1:

Is there going to be a chance to get the troops/weapons in the future?? I assume since the pet is cosmetic-only, it will probably only be available via the pass, but what about the troops and weapons?

Yes they will be in the forge eventually but could be several months wait, especially for the weapons.

I ended up buying the Elite Pass. Seems worth it (and I like the tasks system, so completing it shouldn’t be an issue). But the Elite + upgrade doesn’t interest me at all. There are bettet uses for my money in game.

• Shade of Kurandara and Kurandara will enter the standard key pool about a month after the campaign ends.
  • Kurandara will enter the next Soulforge rotation a month after the campaign ends, so it should come up around the start of next year.
  • Heart of Rage will be added as Cedric Vault drop a month after the campaign ends, as the only way to obtain it.
  • Weapons will be added to the Soulforge a month after the event ends, subject to kingdom rotation, so they might take more than a year to become available.
1 Like