Burrow for 14 damage

Just fought a team 3 worms and prismatic. Worms wore burrowing for 14 damage. How that happens? I run a similar team just with borer instead of prismatic and they go for 11. If I had the 2 +magic kingdoms at 5 stars that would be 13 then see no more options at damage+.

EDIT: the solution is it’s me looking at number in the troop panel instead of in battle where mine is 14 too.O,O

prismatic crystal counts as a brown ally, so one extra magic compared to borer.

Before post checked the team, gets no bonus at all. 3 worms count as 1 so it’s 2 brown troops. With borer it gets some life for 2 kingrdom troops.

@Pasa

It’s their third trait, Stone Spirit: Gain 1 Magic for each Brown ally.
I just made a team like the one above, and they do 15 damage.

3 Likes

The Stone Spirit trait adds +1 magic for each brown ally and does work with duplicates… So all those worms are getting +4 magic…

1 Like

Ah, ok, I’m victim of display artifact (bug?), in battle mine are 14 too, I just checked the number in the teams panel where it is 11.

All traits are only active while in battle. So you won’t see their effects in the troops section.

2 Likes

Seem so, not a very good design IMNSHO, from the team window the characters should show the final stats with all bonuses and traits applied (except random gains).

1 Like