Burning Chests: Remove or x10 Silver Marks

I’ll raise you this one…

But hey, at least one was completely new. :roll_eyes:

How would this make anyone want to spend money on the packs? Same mechanism as people who are gambling addicts?

I fortunately didn’t buy a pack, but I’m still disgusted - and even more so on behalf of those like you who spent money on packs and get crap like this.

10 Likes

6x silver marks ICANT

4 Likes

Sadly this may end up horrible for some gamble addicts, as the chances for the good stuff are so low means they will need to spend more cash to get the good stuff. They can’t control themselves and that is why they can’t stop.

Basically it is the gamble addicts that got the game running now, if it weren’t for them and the money they put in, there wouldn’t have been a GoW in 2024. Facts!

5 Likes

Congrats on you 300 Silver Marks. Yeah I thought if you spend real money it might be slightly better, but clearly it is not. Won’t be doing it again. Not a gambling addict fortunately, though I don’t mind spending a little here and there IF it is worth it.

1 Like

It’s kind of good to know in a twisted way that paying money doesn’t guarantee you better chances.

But I still stand by silver marks being an absolute slap in the face.

I prefer spending money only when I know what I’ll get. And draws/keys etc of any kind are not my thing. Your post and my experience with the 10 draw just cemented that stance once again.

2 Likes

looks familiar:

2 Likes

50 silver marks or 500 silver marks are equally useless. Remove silver marks from the drop table.

6 Likes

Or give us something else to spend them on, at the very least.

1 Like

I know that the devs have trouble adding new things in the soulforge, but a Mark conversion would be a nice quality of life. Silver marks also replaced glory keys from daily log in which is even more insulting.

Silver marks are piling up like ingots and trait stones…

I can imagine that converting marks like this would be reasonable: 1,000 silver marks>>100 gold marks>>10 burning marks.:star2:

7 Likes