Building team around Emperor Khorvash

I finally got some legends on my deck, one of which was the legendary cheese, Emperor Khorvash. So I was wondering which other units to take with him. I am looking for a more low-level/pre-level 100/no legend-focus build. I got Valkyrie, but is she a good choice? And which other two would you recommend?

1 Like

Apothecary will also feed him brown, if you have another decent unit that uses blue or brown throw these in as well & you’re away.
Forest troll / apothecary / khorvash is always a good mix…
You could also use valk in that build but if you lose khorvash then it’s relatively useless…

Gratz on getting EK - he is very useful - even for end gamers !

A classic EK team is
EK
Valk
Queen Mab
Mercy

I have been playing gow since the beginning of time and still have a slot with this timeless team. Hard to say what to replace Mab with if you have not got her as I dont know what troops you have. Rowanne could work I think.

2 Likes

Sea Troll
Valkyrie
Khorvash
Rowanne

Two ways to feed blue with no overlap between them, two good damagers, and Khorvash the only legendary+ in the lot.

If someone doesn’t have Queen Mab, you could slot Azura in there. Just have to do the Merlantis story to pick it up.

Khorvash
Valk
Tesla or Crimson Bat
Sylvanimora
Lion Banner

Fun team. Sylvanimora protects Khorvash, so he last longer.

1 Like

You can also use Khorvash, Mercy, Valkyrie, Penguin. It slaps pretty hard when there are enough blue gems around.

Guys, I got my first mystic, Jotnar Stormshield, today. Any recommended teamcomp?

If the barrier route is what you want, build him with whitehelm troops. If you wanna go big or go home, then try forest and sea troll together for easier looping with a titan hero or the new epic. On a side note, interesting thread to bring this up. Also, when you can, queen aurora works well with jotnar too and can eat excess green from forest troll.

I am level 68 on a mobile version, and was lucky enough to pull an EK a little while ago and wanted to start building a team with him for content and maybe PvP. One constraint is that I want to keep a weapon/jewel in the team to build up class XP. I am currently trying this:

• Necromancer class

• Kraken Banner

• Farsight Orb

• Valkyrie

• Emperor Khorvash

• Rowanne

I have another team for souls, so the Valk isn’t required, but is nice. I also have pearl of wisdom as a gem generating weapon slot.

Here’s my full collection if it helps.

https://gowdb.com/collection/4a2f1a7956e94d623fc786ba93f13ee6

Thanks!

I got to level 1000 with the team in this thread. My choice of class was probably not ideal. Also, this was a year ago.