Bug with Eternal Flame on PS4

Sorry I was tired yesterday and forget make the link public.

1 Like

I tried that second link and got the same result.

Sorry, this content isn’t available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you’re not in.

I want to reward your work - help us to see the link! (Could you post to youtube, or share via dropbox, or something?)

I must go to my home page first to acces the video

It is works now ?

I does not work. I would say just email it to support. That way even if the rest of us can’t see your hard work, the Dev team can use it to fix the bug.

Sorry is possible that it take time to appears but i ask one of my friends (he’s not a facebook friend) to acces my home page and he can see the video.

1 Like

Don’t forget i live in Belgium, we have the most expensive and worst internet connection in the europe i think

@elleandra Please don’t listen to @esoxnepa. This latest link works, and the URL @esoxnepa gave you is incorrect.

If you do want to submit a ticket to Customer Support, the correct link is https://support.505games.com/support/solutions/folders/6000149221

@Mr.Strange when you take a look at this, try this link instead: Gems of Wars | Bug 1.08 whit new powers | By Michaela | Facebook

It goes directly to @elleandra’s video instead of the front of a Facebook page.

Great, if you agree Nex and Mr.Strange i will open a nother topic, whit the title : Bugs Reports And Solutions From Players PS4/XBOX

i will send again the latest link and others videos of bugs i can find, and this time i don’t try again publish whit PS4, is better use an USB to copy and send from my PC

You can close this topic, is better i think begin a new one proprely

I don’t think you need to create a new topic for this issue. We already have many topics with almost that exact same title, so creating another one is just going to add to the confusion.

If you encounter separate, new issues, feel free to create a new topic, but for this issue, you should just keep posting in this thread for simplicity and organization’s sake.

Ok if you will, tell me just if it help (the video).

It is now working, it wasn’t when I checked.

If the support link I provided was incorrect, then the Official Gems of War Support link pages need to be updated.

Nope. The URL you gave is a link to PC/Mobile support. Support for PS4/Xbox One is a separate company, hence a separate website.

Really, you were only partially wrong.

If I click on
http://gemsofwar.com/ The Official Gems of War page.

Then On Support
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Then How do I contact Support:

Also, if I access the Support Link on Facebook, it takes me to
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

All of those would be extremely natural locations for anyone playing Gems of War to look for and find a support link from either Google or Facebook. So, while the link on

May be something that needs to be corrected it is the most logical location that anyone searching for support on Gems of War will find. If you search for Gems of War Console, you will get the 505 Link, but realistically, how much of your player base will know they need to add console after their query, vs just searching Gems of War?

So perhaps you need to see about having @Sirrian add a more clear split on locations than on the page at Gems of War → Support → How do I contact Support.

I now that this is not a bug whit weapon or powers but is realy boring → When I have a team selected and will select a others team in the list “yours teams”, then a lot of time the game freez 30 seconds min, max 2 minutes.

That’s an issue we’re currently working on. You’re not alone there.

Yes i know that the team works on i try just analyse this problem.
This list “your teams” is a list like a ArrayList, list of elements OBJECT, in your case : list of list of “creatures” and each creture has now a list of powers is normal that the freez is worst now.

When I select the team nomber 1, 2 or 3 I can avoid the freez. That means when I leave the “list of creatures” and go back to his parent “list of your teams” the system do (I think) :
“Hello team 1 I need to see your creatures, hello team 2, 3, 4, 5 … oh hello team 8 is you the current one great …”

Am I right ?

good night

Hello,

I find another bug whit this weapon :

The color of the gem choose to activate the weapon power is different, so the color isn’t the problem.
Is another kingdom, another gems combination, another race.

So what same ? In the first video there are 2 SERPENTS mine and the enemy serpent. In the second video there are 2 BOAR RIDERS.

I’ve try a many time the first challenge of storheim (video N°1) and that doesn’t matter if they are in the same position or alive or not. The bug appears only whit a sequence of gems (ever the same).

In the case of Zaejin is matter that the 2 Boar Riders are the same, so don’t cause any damages to them if you will that the bug appears.