[BUG REPORT] The Arena is Broken Again - Seemingly Random Hero Stat Bonuses

@Sirrian: I’ve only just noticed that I had my difficulty setting on HARD all along! :sob:

So there is no secondary issue with the recent buff, after all. Those lower level players I was facing actually had the same Attack and Life as me, but with the +10% stats from Hard difficulty, they ended up with +1 Attack and +2 Life.

Here’s a Level 300 something now that I’ve switched my difficulty back to Normal:

They have the same Attack and Life as me, and one less Magic and Armor, which actually adds up. =)

Sorry for the confusion! That part of the report is no longer relevant. My bad.

2 Likes

Agree to partially disagree on a minor point, then? :slight_smile:

Hopefully, we can agree on the rest of my points, which are factual and boil down to “even a level cap would make things easier and fairer than ever before for every Arena player, including new ones”.

As I said, I also agree that a locked/fixed level would have all the same perks, and also remove the mild inconvenience of missing a few stat points for beginners (or extremely casual players as in your example).

And sure, it would be simpler to grasp as well. It just seems like such a minor thing to focus on compared to the major balance issues that have plagued the Arena in the past, and the one that this thread is about.

You’re right, just trying to help reach the perfect solution instead of a good one (in my eyes at least ;))

2 Likes