Bug report (text broken)

OMG…could reporting an issue with this game be ANY more difficult??? WHY???

Anyhow, I found a text error that I thought you guys might not know about:

Kingdom: Forest of thorns, under the lore section…there is an extra comma.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Actually those extra commas are the troops they haven’t released yet that they plan on but won’t let you know what type they are.

If you go Blackhawk for example, it’s missing a troop between Construct and Merfolk. My guess based on what already is shown and what the kingdom is about, it will be a mystic.

Under Wild Plains right after Tauos, I think it will be an Elemental given the theme.

Almost all the kingdoms have a missing ‘troop’ which presents itself as an extra comma in the Lore section.

There are currently these available for troop types;
Beast
Centaur
Construct
Daemon
Divine
Dragon
Dwarf
Elemental
Elf
Fey
Giant
Goblin
Human
Knight
Mech
Merfolk
Monster
Mystic
Naga
Orc
Raksha
Rogue
Tauros
Undead
Wargare
Wildfolk

1 Like

Wow…thanks much to you both for your help! I’ve saved the link to the bug report. I did not know that was the use of the double commas. That’s a pretty good idea on their part.
Again, thanks for the help…and so quickly.

You’re most welcome

It varies from Kingdom the location, and I haven’t broken the code other than seeing what they have already in play and what’s missing.

I always thought that it was the “null” type that is attached to single troop types so it lines up with the dual type ones. If I remember correctly, some filler text originally was showing up there, back when dual troop types first were introduced, and though that filler went away, the space where it was remains, including a floating comma. That’s why it’s there in every kingdom, whether or not there are upcoming troops, because every kingdom has a few single type troops. (I’m pretty sure, anyway, I haven’t double checked this.)

Can someone confirm/correct this? @Lyya?