Bug report mechanic got bug. Our guild leader account got suspended almost 2 weeks

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC, IOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
we was trying to rescue the guild leader account’s suspension. i expected that account would be unlocked very soon after triggered the 2.1B bug. The account is still suspensed.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It only happens to 0.008% monthly active top tier players, who will likely trigger the bug before version 7.3, and will be 100% affected for whole account suspended without Dev’s help.

Steps to make it happen again
max VIP level, Play very hard. hoard all the gold.

Please help me unlock his account suspension. He didnt fulfill guild targeted gold, seals and trophies almost 2 weeks. He didnt pay for guild task. We cant kick guildmaster (although we are not going to). We cant kick or demote members (although no one are going to be kicked or demoted). other guild members burdened his portion of guild event points. It is unfair to all other guild members due to the suspension.

Next week is guild war, i predict he will be absent also.

Someone told us 7.3 will fix 2.1B bug. this is this, that is that. you can fix the bug anytime. But suspensed player and his guild suffered everyday. Please unlock his suspension ASAP.

O, I forget, his account name is Cronus. thank you very much.

5 Likes

Closing this thread as Cronus’ account ban has already been mentioned, at length on the forum already.

2 Likes