Bug: No guild tasks received because incorrect message saying I was in another guild

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

To receive guild task rewards but I received the message “Sththunder (one of our members) has completed a Guild Task (Red Statue). You’ve already received it this week in another guild, so you are ineligible” however I’ve never been in another guild and am the co-creator of Hoguns (a guild I’ve been in for 673 days) so I was expecting to receive my guild task completion rewards.

What are the steps to make it happen again? Uknown

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Yes, I have screenshots:

I actually counted the rewards I received vs what was expected and it does look like I received everything so I’m assuming this error message was thrown but ultimately didn’t stop me from getting the rewards I was due. Very strange.

1 Like

I got the same message today.

I didn’t count anything, so I may or may not have received those gems.

I received this message all of last week, and got no rewards. Fortunately, it’s been resolved as of today. Getting rewards again and no longer receiving the “ineligible” message.

I got the same issue :
joined a guild yesterday but since then, emails with this message.
Nothing arrived : keys neither gems or souls.

I got hit by this today: I lost out on one green task completion, for 3 event keys. Received all the other rewards as far as I know. Should we be filling out support tickets for this?

If you’re sure you actually missed a reward then I would definitely fill one out. In my case the message I received was in error and I had actually received all my rewards so I didn’t pursue it any further. I hope they can remedy your situation quickly! :slight_smile: