Bug: Incorrect reward for Pharos-Ra world event battle [NOT A BUG, OUR BAD]

There’s a difference between being an apologist and being a pragmatist…

3 Likes

I did my best to resist criticizing the devs on yet another mistake. Because at this point it’s just kind of sad.

But if you’re a small “indy” team that clearly lacks the resources to support “dynamic” scoring in these events consistently week to week. Then why the hell do it?
I still don’t know why last week randomly Required Tier 3-4 to close all the portals… And this week it sounds like the Mythic battle scores less than the Legendary battle.

TL:DR - K.I.S.S…ya’ll make it harder than it needs to be and I have yet to see the target audience who enjoys it all that much to put this much effort into it.

4 Likes

Of course the error was in the text, since “oh it was a typo” looks much better than “oh gosh we fucked it up”. We will never know.

1 Like

Reading in-game info doesn’t hurt at all… but that’s seems to be harder for some people than writting bullsh*t…

Thanks for clearing this up Salty.
And to all those who made in my eyes unnecessary poisonous comments about this:
“He who is without sin, throw the first stone”

2 Likes

There’s also one more saying:
“Only people who don’t do mistakes are those who do nothing”

2 Likes

I think thats almost definitely a lie so no one has to fix anything
Maybe I should believe in Santa too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

See also: Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days!

1 Like

I got to say that it’s very weird, and perhaps unfair, that a legendary troop give more rewards than the mythic one. Why bother to have the mythic in there at all?

3 Likes

This isn’t the first time legendary battles give more points than mythic ones. Centaur of the Universe - #5 by cyberkiwi

Nobody complained back then :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I guess back then the players didn’t realize they were actually the only QA team IP2 has.

2 Likes