Bug in Bounty? 15 char

Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat
Android, Samsung
Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Trying to match gems. Gargantaur got stuck on gem screen

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened part way through battle. Matched what I could about 5 or 6 times, finally got rid of him but then he overlapped other troops until battle finished
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?
One off so far

Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Arena.
I then exit to the world map.
I then tap on Broken Spire on the map and then tap Arena.
Broken Spire’s quest loads instead of the Arena

1 Like

Sorry screenshots in wrong order. Middle one was first

The top SS happens on X1 as well. No point reporting it, it’s not affecting their bottom line so they don’t care. Just like name change will show zero cost… then charge you 200 gems.

I disagree, there is a forum post from Salty on reporting bugs, they do want them reported and they do care.
This is not a post for your complaints or dissatisfaction with the game. It is my bug report.

3 Likes

This kind of troop displacement bug has been a known issue since the new UI was released.

1 Like

I’ve had this happen with Submerge, when my submerged front troop dodged an area attack it ended up in exactly the same position.

1 Like

I buyed with diamonds the things for bounty and I became 2 thats allright and for the third bounty i have just become ont treasure

@Mariana Hey, thanks for the information and the screenshots!
This is a known bug with submerge which we hope to have fixed in the not too distant future.

@Mina1101 please send a support ticket about the issue with the 1 Treasure Map and we can fix that right up for you.

1 Like