Bug 6.0 gap creating a second active pet

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 11 Samsung tablet s6

Screenshot or image:
I didn’t get a screen shot because I thought it was just another pet created
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I finished b the current pet and when I checked to see if there was a pet it wasn’t in the first slot and I didnstrong text’t remember that I cleared it so when I activated the gap in wanted b to n
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Your post is a bit to much mysterious for anyone to help you.

you need to write it more simple or attach some images so that community members can solve this riddle…

4 Likes

It really does surprise me how often people don’t actually replace the template text with their own :laughing:

Maybe the instructions require clarification? :thinking:

5 Likes

First if you would write in english that would be a great help.
Second it is Wednesday the ALL DAY LONG PET RESCUE, so you can’t start more pet rescues.
You messed up, deal with it!

1 Like

I just found that out the hard way lol (keep forgetting), 3 pet gnomes so far (first 2 inside 10 minutes, got excited as there’s still a crap ton I need lol))

To be fair, as a web dev myself, the template text is supposed to disappear as soon as you click in the box (unless of course, you’ve got JS/scripting disabled, in which case it can be tested for and the template text not be displayed in the first place))

3 Likes

if template was a scripted template, than yes,
but here whole bug template is just a pre-fabricated text… nothing more