Buff War - He is Underpowered

I mean technically all the gems belong to him. It’s “Gems of War”. In English, that means we could also call the game “War’s Gems”.

2 Likes

Fixed it for you.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, but back at that time the whole thing was so plainly… stupid… i can’t find another word for it…

If i correctly remember we didn’t had any of the current racial immunities to start building more reliable teams and only Mercy and maybe that Bearded Dwarf Lady as team cleansers. (The results of my research on old posts dates to April 2017)

Is it an excuse for some players that would STILL not look at what class the enemy hero was using and play around it? No, but the thing blew out of proportions mostly because of GW restrictions, which the hero could avoid by simply changing his weapon, and based around the lack of opportunities to remove the effect EVEN if you could use a team cleanser like Mercy, without losing points in GW that is… How fun it was if Mercy would die from Deathmark at the start of yout turn… :rofl:

For that time maybe it was an acceptable change, but if the devs would revert this change today i think it would cause as much commontion as farting in a crowded elevator…

1 Like