Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Buff Elwyn (15chars)

Im not for powercreep and you all know that but comparatively especially Elwyn should get more dmg for yellows hit. 1:1 really doesnt cut it, hes an epic for heck sake and deals less dmg than any and all ultra rare bonus dmg cards. Devs please atleast make it 2x … If not 3.

The problem is the original Troops are balanced for a different game than the current environment.

It’s not just the guitar man that needs some “tuning”

1 Like

I know that but appart from devour + deathmark vs impervious dumbdown theres not much devs have to or would want to revert.

@wskill you may want to join the A-Z The Great Troop Buff A-Z thread thread, though it won’t get to Elwyn for a while!

Had that 1 in mind before i made this thread but couldnt find it and yeah that thread will take ages to reach Elwyn w everyone wanting to chip in on every individual card creating sub discussions lol.

If anyone needs fixing its Psion…hes a Legendary and hes horrendous.

1 Like

This is the Elwyn thread.

Yeah Dokkalfar could really use a buff as well. Can’t wait til they get to that one on the A-Z thread.

2 Likes

Plus he plays some kind of lute yet when his spell is cast it sounds like an electric guitar! I know it’s a power cord, but give the guy a flying V if that’s what’s required. Turn it up to 11. It’s one louder you know.

1 Like

And psion is a damn sight better than Gar nok!
Whenever I have a use yellow troops task, I always pull out old elwyn, he’s kinda fun.