Bring back the Weekly Snotstone Event!

It is just that. This is the 2nd thread where you complained about the loss of the epic troops from snotstone events. You didn’t mention anything about event keys in the OP or in your 2nd thread you referenced in the OP. I responded to your epic troops concerns and you come back with “yeah but event keys…” Can’t fight the logic of 1 argument so you switch to another one to attack the AB on a different front.

We get it - you don’t like AB. You think there’s some dev conspiracy to nerf rewards & screw players with every change implemented. You’ve been very vocally opposed since day 1 trying to convince people they shouldn’t like it either.

Why do people so clearly unhappy with the direction of the game for months with nothing complimentary to say waste their time playing if there are other things out there they could enjoy more?

2 Likes

Because they remember the times when they did enjoy the game more and think that providing feedback might in some way influence the direction the game is heading? Listening and reacting to community feedback was actually one of the outstanding achievements that made this game great in the beginning, so the more faithful players might not yet be ready to follow the “shut up or get out” approach.

2 Likes

That’s entirely your own interpretation, and you’re entitled to your own opinion.

I did not attack nor am I attacking the Adventure Board, and I am not dodging anything.
Based on feedback, my concerns are valid and justified for the most part.

My thread was clear, yes, the focus was on the Epic troops, but I also provided examples in my thread, screenshots, where you can clearly see resources and troops that used to be there, and are now no longer available in such form. I thought it was obvious enough. Title that is too long, was out of the question.

Common and Ultra Rare Adventures all week. Best I’ve seen is an epic adventure. Almost 2 weeks now and never seen a Legendary or Mythic Adventure. The new system is so disappointing. I play this game for hours a day. Being at the mercy of rng adventures is disheartening. I am feeling the nerf as my gems get depleted.

This change feels like a pay to win. If this keep up I will no longer be able to do Raids, Invasions, etc as I won’t have enough gems like i did before to sustain it.

I noticed this trend as well - a decline in accumulated number of Gems.
If this trend continues, I’ll have to start skipping Daily Dungeon (50 Gems) tasks just to keep up with the current events.

I just got my first “kill 150 enemies” of a certain color today, and it turns out at lease some of the old snotstone code is being used in the Adventure Board: all my green enemies have stones attached when l encounter them today, but these stones, somewhat mysteriously, don’t seem to be tallied after the fight…

So I’ll bet bringing the old weekly event straight back is probably more complicated than it seems (though l still want it back)

They had the last snotstone weekly event going while this current update was out. If it was more complicated, its not the software side of things.

2 Likes

I’d forgotten that, thanks!

So this is probably just a holdover that they’ve forgotten (or not felt the need) to turn off.

Better to wait for a full cycle (like 4 weeks) to see the odds. I got it once in 2 weeks, so so far is 50% chance/week.

When did snotstones give 150 gems?
So far I know it was 25 gems, keys, 4 or 5 epic troops, 75 gems, keys, keys, for each snotstone event

Just check the screenshot.

Here:

Missed those prolly.
Tho if counting down, those events were far less efficient (in theory), in terms of matches needed to finish them.

Like killing 750 enemies for 150 gems (roughly 190 matches), comparing with killing 150 mono colour enemies for 100 gems (roughly 50-60 matches in various kingdoms)…

Don’t miss the map events. Never did them, so at least on those weeks no complaints. Gimme adventure board.

2 Likes

I always did the map events even if I didn’t especially like them. For my thinking the event rewards on top of what the maps themselves give made them worth doing. Unlike just doing maps on their own. I told myself that it was a “triple rewards map event” :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a Legendary or Mythic adventure yet either, but I did get 1 kill 150 troops for 100 gems. That means I should be happy right?

Those packs are not worth it and never have. Except maybe the Sunday pack. I worked it out once, buying the packs every day would get you a free mythic every 6.5 weeks approx, buying only the Sunday packs would get you a free mythic every 8 weeks. So unless you think spending almost 2000 gems just to shave 1 and a bit weeks off your wait time is worth it then stop now.

It’s changed now with the event weapons being available in the Soul Forge. Unless you’re willing to spend money, those are going to drain your diamond reserves as well. A Doom weapon is 900 diamonds. The others are more bearable at 300 diamonds, but it’ll delay your next Mythic.

Child labor.
It wont maximize your return but X 1000 maps used is better then none.

You need to know that the events varied. Sometimes it was only a mixed bag of Explore and PvP, sometimes only Explore, sometimes only PvP of certain colors, sometimes, any colors.