BRIGHT FOREST Underspire teams

[1309,7246,6421,7150,3084,3,3,2,1,1,1,1,14024]

Use King Oberron to protect the team and give Emeraldrin and weapon a magic boost.

This team easily beats all kingdoms L12 Explore so should be good until the end boss.

Also works good with Elementalist class

I am also using this team for the World Event “Rubies are Red…”

3 Likes

This team is also pretty “fun”.

As much as Unagh feels like an AI generated name/name I can’t take seriously, the 3rd trait makes for decent generation, and her ability is no slouch for both buffing and mana-generating. so it’s a 3 generator team with upsides with 1 finisher.

Geomancer can self-enchant on green, but even without that, Mystic Manuscript also self-enchants on cast AND gains 4 mana on cast, making future recasts easy. I just happen to like Stoneskin on Geomancer, but do whatever. Accidental synergy, but Unagh also happens to be a Mystic, so the Manuscript also gives her a random positive buff.

Unagh also 3rd traits into Mystic Manuscript and in most matches, you’ll have the green storm from Emeraldrin at the start of battle.

If you don’t have Emeraldrin, any green damaging troop would work. Tinseltail/Suna etc. Unagh + 1st slot can probably already skull everything as is…

4 Likes

I’m starting with this:

Eruption of Roses
Unagh
Queen Titania
King Oberron

Hierophant for now, but I’ll change to Geomancer (or Sentinel) once enemies are strong enough that skull reduction will matter.

Submerge isn’t an issue, so Titania is sufficient as a magic damage dealer. (Though if it were, a class with Banishment would probably take care of that.)

Eruoption of Roses inflicts Entangle on the first enemy as part of its’ affixes. The positive effect it throws on most/all of the team is gravy.

Between the Hero/exploder, Unagh, and Oberron, mana generation isn’t all that much of a problem for this deck. If I have a concern about this group, it’s how well the damage-dealing will keep up against high-level opponents, especially those that have skull reduction as part of their defenses. It probably ought to be fine, because most stuff isn’t that onerous for an endgame player with (almost) every troop available to him, but one never knows…