Breakfast Club now recruiting, all level welcome. 2 slot open!

2 slots still open … join us :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I’m happy to be in the guild! Is the guild on Discord? I’m not sure how to figure out which tier I’m at for the weekly tithe.

No we are not on discord … as for the tithe … the amount of trophies you get each week determines your tier… some folks move up and down every week but most folks settle into a fairly steady amount of trophies every week. 25 is the min, once you hit 50 you will advance from recruit to legionare and so on.

Great! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

I will like to join if possible. I strive 1k seals and 75 trophies. Invite code: bomdefa

I sent you the invite bomdefa. Welcome to the guild.

Thanks for the quick invite!

Invite Code: KRUDCRUNCHY

This is my “new” acct used to make videos. I’ve reached “the end” with my main account, so now I do my guild weeklies (and then some!) and I need a new guild for my 2nd acct.

I’ll say right of the hop that I won’t be in the guild “forever”

Thanks for being up front, i sent you an invite. It would be nice if you give us a month or two but I understand people play with different goals in mind.

I’ll give you 1-2 months for sure!

edit: I left my other guild before sending you my invite code. I see the invite in my “Mail” but when I “view” it the game freaks out. I’ll work on it…

edit: I’m in after 3 restarts and umpteen unhandled errors lol

im 280, all kingdoms lvl10, casually regular older player looking for a guild.
inv code is FREEMAN_20

2 open slots, all levels welcome.

Hello,

I am interested to join your guild.

Although for now I don’t have all my kingdoms at lvl 10, I am sure I can meet your requirements for gold. For seals I can reach 1200+ seals and like 200 trophies weekly.

What can I say more about me… I consider myself as being funny and helpful :smiley:
Being lvl 121, I don’t hesitate to ask for guidance about my cards.

Hope we can become good friends and teammates :smiley:

PS: My invite code is ALEXM5

Thanks !

ALEXM5 Invite sent welcome.

Two slots just opened up. Sent me you invite code if your interested in a fun, laid back, high level guild.

I’m interested in joining. Level 50 and still leveling my kingdoms but I will be on daily and do more than the minimum on seals and trophies.

Still in my current guild, but would prefer to swap before reset. If you have room for me I will be around all night and can leave within a few minutes of hearing from you.

Invite code: AUGERY

I still have room just let me know when your ready to jokn us.

Hi Xuthas,

I would be happy to join. I actually came to the forum looking for a guild that reaches 20k seals at least occasionally :smile_cat:
I’m level 98, still on levelling up my kingdoms. More or less active, sometimes skip a day or 2.

My invite code is VIDSBOKU.

Invite sent, reach reach 20 seals pretty much every week … don’t normally get 40. Save your gold for your kingdoms, we have plenty of generous gold donnors, just work on troohies (pvp & guild wars get the most gold anyway) and seals.

1 Like