Brass Knuckles

Originally published at: Brass Knuckles – Gems of War

New Raid Boss Troop: Dragon Commander The Dragon Commander will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Brass Drake The Brass Drake will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event…

2 Likes

For all platforms. Including Switch.

grafik

The loot table for troops in Sword’s Edge event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Champion of Anu, Champion of Gaard, Guardian of Law
3.2% 1 Queen Ysabelle, Shadow Dragon, Sir Quentin Hadley, The Guardian Dragon, Ulf Harrigan
12% 1 Eleanor, Mysterious Hero, Queen’s Herald, Ser Cygnea, Sir Ebonheart, Sir Gwayne, Tau, Valor
21.6% 1 Brass Drake, Court Jester, Dragon Knight, Haunted Guardian, Knight Captain, Knight Coronet, Relic Knight, Spectral Colossus, Ulf’s Mascot, Vanguard
21.6% 2 Griffon Knight, Knight Errant, Man-at-Arms, Warhound, Wolf Knight
21.49% 3 Game Warden, Innkeeper, Lance Knight, Militiaman, Peasant

Unfortunately, event chests have a tendency to be misconfigured, either entirely missing specific mythic troops or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. There is no way to know this ahead of spending, and no way to get any kind of refund. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Old Player Team

Man-at-Arms
Sir Gwayne
Queen Ysabelle
Knight Captain

Old Enemy Team

Knight Coronet
Wolf Knight
Griffin Knight
Shadow Dragon

Not much of a difference, I guess it’s a little bit better to deal with an Enemy Dragon Knight over Knight Coronet. Knight Coronet can double hit the last enemy alive, and can remove purple away from Shadow Dragon.

5 Likes

Not going to miss Knight Captain, either. Man-At-Arms may have a weak spell strength but that Barrier is always useful.

2 Likes

This is one of the few times where I’ve been annoyed by poison. Poison from Shadow Dragon’s spell kept wiping out my barriers, so I brought 3x Orpheus just to get rid of it.

(traumatic memories of a Naga Bounty weekend)

Also, between Brass Drake and Dragon Commander, these are the ONLY sources of Lightning Gems currently available on Switch (due to skipping the Campaign itself). We appear to have a Journey scheduled next week, and a Tower Invasion scheduled week after that.

I love the new troops and weapon! :grinning: