Bounty Weekend - Tigraki Warrior

Since a guildmate discovered you can get reward 15 without spending gems, I’m happy to wait for it to appear in chests.

While I’m completely surprised it took actual feedback to the devs to realize people want relevant troops to the game mode they’re playing. (Sister Superior vs non-undead anyone?), I can appreciate that the last two Bounty event troops had practical uses and didn’t use the weeks 10% buffs against the player.

Wish we could skip the “obviously the players want this but we won’t give it them until demanded heavily” phase and just go straight to the easy quality of life things that’d make everyone happy (happier?).

Things like Event keys giving only kingdom troops transitioned in with almost no mention/fanfare, so I could never properly thank whoever/whenever it was that finally let it happen.

1 Like

Why didn’t I never notice Tigraki Warrior have Undead slayer trait? Damn… that make him a great front troop, with his Armored trait and all.

But… I still have to use Sister Superior on top again, can’t have some troop blocking Dawnbringer. Beside, she can dispel+stun all enemies now, unlike in her own Bounty event.

4 Likes

it works very well with Pharoah Hound despite having the exact same colors. Any accidental skull match from the skull storm pretty much demolishes the other team. If it dies, well who cares.

4 Likes

I though a bear is the one that looks for honey all over.

And… I ended up switching Tigraki Warrior on top when grinding at last stage. Despite pretty weak enemies team, their endless buff could turn things into nightmare. His double skulls damage make the match much faster, which is very helpful.

As for his spell, turned out he could two-shot most troops most of the time. It’s so strong that I think, for the first time, it’s even possible to use 4x Bounty team at stage 20 for maximum 6,000 score. It’s very risky, but very possible. You just have to avoid all enemies’ skulls match, then hope Banshee don’t hit him, and Wraith don’t steal his life.

In retrospect, I kinda regret buying Tier 6 now. I know it’s possible with only Tier 5 and a minor acension orb, but I ran out of it. With Bounty Captain like this, I don’t think I really need him at Mythic to get all rewards. Kinda wish I use @Mithran’s calculation post before deciding to spend gems now.

Because many players actually wanted (and still want) troops that have a general usefulness that could potentially result in bounty troops being used outside of bounty events.
Obviously a combination of both would be preferable but i’d still take a Sister Superior over something with questionable potential use only for those 3 days any day.

1 Like

I have captain in front but don’t cast him. Need those precious colors for Hound/YG.

How does the number 1 on Xbox have 818,400 points already when the number 2 has 300k points and the number 1 on PC has around 300k points as well?

1 Like

Hmm… I just have an idea. Tigraki Warrior + Ubastet combo could totally work. With Ubastet increasing Tigraki’s attack and magic every turns, any Tigraki’s cast/skull match would totally bring a troop to Ubastat’s killing range, pulling another full-health troops with it.

It could work outside Bounty as well, although skull match won’t be as effective. I totally gonna put them both on defense in Raksha week!!

2 Likes

Would work well with the weaver too…

Yeah, but 1 more attack every turns = 2 more skull damage to Undead, and 1:1 scaling true damage is always useful.

Also, just finish all 20 rewards, so burned out… Will look at Leaderboard later on Sunday, to decide if it worth pursuing for top 100. Easy game also mean higher competition, I won’t waste gems on something this unpredictable.

How… do you achieve that then ?

Play 4 mythic bounty troops up to level 10, play 3 mythic bounty troops and one non bounty troop for the rest

Thank you for the Weaver suggestion. I had gotten to Reward 12 and I thought I would call it quits, but subbing in Weaver got me past 13.

A lot of troops would benefit from this mindset. Tigraki Warrior is not only great in Bounty, but since the Undead, usually, have more armor than life he is also a very decent undead slayer/hunter with his spell and traits. It’s the details that makes a whole difference.

2 Likes

I easily destroy all stages using this team:

9 Likes

Yeah, Tigraki Warrior got a very high damage output for a Rare card. Kinda similar to Paladin, but his strong damage depended on enemy’s armor instead of his own.

No wonder he was incorrectly planned as the first Ultra-Rare Bounty troop in spoiler. Hahaha.

He is balanced out as normal damage removes armor and reduces his total damage later. And he’ll be slightly worse onde this week is over, but at least he works well for the event and he is decent for a rare card, which means he is waaaaaaaay better than some Ultra-Rare, Epic and even legendary troops out there.

Anyway, this is the second bounty i’ve put enough gems to get upgrade the troop to Mythic.
“Gem$ of $kill” :money_mouth_face:

At least i got a Major Orb of Ascension and Growth from the rewards. Last time i got an Orb of “freaking” Clans… :rage:

1 Like