Bounty Weekend: Stone Mefyt

New Bounty Troop: Stone Mefyt

The Stone Mefyt from Hellcrag, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain.

The Stone Mefyt will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

For the record and upon testing with multiple combinations: by ‘under or around it’, they seem to mean ‘adjacent’ or simply ‘around it’.

Hopefully the next similar effect’s description doesn’t become ‘under, above, left, right, or around it’, in line with the tautological trend set by ‘Immune to all Status Effects […] Lycanthropy…’
:roll_eyes: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I noticed that wording too. It’s really just around it and under it seems redundant and unnecessary

4 Likes

Actually immune to lycanthropy also means protection from forced morphs (eye of the dragon, etc) which are not really status effects, so no issues there

Misinformation, I don’t know where you got it.
I could post screenshots, but you’d better test for yourself - put impervious troop/a troop with fortitude in last slot, cast Dragon’s Eye and watch the fireworks.

Only Invulnerable is immune to transform effects.

3 Likes

As stated by @Dust_Angel , this is inaccurate.

E.g.

:blush: :vulcan_salute:

Oh sorry, you’re right

2 Likes

@DracoL1ch Maybe your impervious troop got blessed (greetings from gargs).
Bless prevents troops from getting devoured and from getting morphed.

Stone Mefyt is the 46th Bounty troop. It’s the second ‘Construct’ bounty troop we have, and the fourth Daemon type. It’s the 6th Green/Brown, and the third Warlock. It’s the first, obviously, from Hellcrag.

1 Like

Stone Mefyt is the 46th Bounty troop. It’s the second ‘Construct’ bounty troop we have, and the fourth Daemon type. It’s the 6th Green/Brown, and the third Warlock. It’s the first, obviously, from Hellcrag.

… and the 37th one you’ll put in last position on your Bounty team for the bonus score, not cast once all weekend, and never use again.

5 Likes

The cast is free, at least!

But yeah. It would be nice if there were any other bounty troops that got boosted by poisoned enemies; but no.

3 Likes