Bounty Weekend - Plainsjumper

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Plainsjumper – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Plainsjumper

The Plainsjumper from Divinion Fields, is this weekend's Bounty Captain.

Plainsjumper will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks' time.

2 Likes

Also known as a kangaraccoon

3 Likes

Oh gosh I thought it was cute the moment I saw it, and I really love the art. The ability isn’t terribly bad! I wish bounty troops were stronger in general, but whatever.

I’ve been happy this bounty event. I like this guy.

During bounties our best 2 options for winning are skull damage and true damage.
This weeks Bounty has troops with more life than usual and 2 troops who reduce skull damage by 50%.
If your goal devs is to make this weekend an unenjoyable grind. Then congratulations, you succeeded.

1 Like

This is ultimately one of the better Bounty troops. I like the gem destruction. Not as good as Pharaoh Hound though.

Wish it were in different colors, is it just me or do we have too much Red?

We are really lacking some good Green Bounty troops, the other colors are more or less balanced and Red is overly present.

Green/Purple or Green/Brown would have been great colors for this.

Red/Brown is quite earthy, I guess, which reflects the Australian landscape, but Yellow/Green could be fun as Australia’s sport colours :slightly_smiling_face:. My guess is that the colours were more theme- than balance- based, but I could (definitely) be wrong (as there are many other examples of intentional imbalance).

Pretty sure its intentional since people used to love Pharoah Hound/Yao Guai. Ever notice how many troops they use that counter out purple or red in some weeks? (Mercy, Templar to name 2)

Easy bounty and good rewards. I quite enjoyed this bounty.

11 Likes