- I like that you post bounty teams. Even if we’re often at odds you do try to have a positive impact and this is one of those times.
- I don’t like that you had to post your disclaimer, and I hate that I have to agree with its sentiment, and oh no this point is breaking out of the list–
Yeah, that’s what I don’t like about Bounty Hunt. We finally have enough troops I think a moderate investment can get you a 30x team that can attack the reward tiers. But the team is slow and fiddly. Playing with a full Bounty team is like being level 300 again. The reason I worked to get away from level 300 was I didn’t like it!
So when I bother with a bounty event, it’s usually with a team like yours. 3x bounty hunters and a very good hero weapon. It has to be very carefully used because there’s not a lot of margin for error if you want all of the reward tiers. It’s expensive because it requires such a high buy-in. You have to use the piddly 4x team to some extent or you have to lose very few matches. We know you’re going to lose some matches due to luck no matter what team you use.
So bounty events really irk me. They don’t feel like the rewards are worth the effort. I think the biggest problem is you are committed to playing the same match for something like 25-30 sigils. Not even Explore subjects you to that. It’s like floor 26 onwards of Tower of Doom, and people hate that too.
It’d be neater if you had a choice, like PvP or even like Delve. Maybe if you beat 20 you should get a new room that puts a choice in front of you:
- A random, unscouted level 20 room, for level 20 points.
- A scouted level 25 random level, for level 25 points.
- An unscouted level 30 random level, for level 35 points.
Then all my high-end grind would feel a lot better, since I’d have to learn which teams I’m best against, and I could opt to get bonus points for facing a harder version. But for the best bonus I’d have to gamble.
I’d probably still hate it though. I just have so many other things to do in a weekend than devote 3-4 hours to one minigame.