Bounty Weekend – Catterfly (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Catterfly (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Catterfly The Catterfly from Bright Forest, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Catterfly will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

I’m already at 25k points and I hate the way the prizes are obtained it should be obtained by actually hitting the points basically keeping up with what we get cause I have 3 troops with the bounty trait on my team which gives me x16 more points. Plus I’m on level 20 now and its not synced up.

You can get as high as a x24 multiplier if you bring a team of 4 Bountyhunters ascended to Mythic – that’s enough to get reward tier 14 by the time you hit Lv.20 on the bounty board.

My go-to bounty team is usually:

• Crysturtle
  • Man-at-Arms
  • Tigraki Warrior or Droggo
  • Rift Lynx

Crysturtle provides Brown Mana for Man-At-Arms (who’s mainly there for the Barrier, his stat buff is weak otherwise). Tigraki is good vs. high-Armor teams (can usually two-shot a foe) and Rift Lynx helps by mopping up survivors.

Alternatively, Droggo is good vs. high-Attack teams (because charm) and the Blue Mana generation feeds right back into Crysturtle (they can sometimes loop extra turns). In which case Rift Lynx is there to keep the enemy troops clustered so you can Charm them down to the last foe standing.

1 Like