Bounty Weekend - Bonebound Dredge

How to use Bonebound Dredge bounty captain

It’s not. If you want to just destroy column and NOT create doomskulls. I personally had boards where skulls were alligned in a way, that taking skulls would allow enemy to also take skulls. I prefered to destroy both possibilities with this troops, rather than deal damage and take damage myself.

As for team i’m lazy and i go with my 3x golden medaled bountyhunters always:

Man-at-Arms
Amaru
Tigraki
Captain (tiers to epic + 1 ascention orb to make it legendary and i’m good)

or… the troop could have been made to be half decent at making skulls and capitalize on a board with a lot of skulls and set them off. You know, like most decent skull making troops.

2 Likes

it also worked that way - if i were able to destroy a column with 5-6 greens it usually resulted in at least 2 or 3 matches with doomskulls involed, which resulted in one or two dead enemies (also one of my troops would usualy go down with this, but i’ll trade 2 for 1 in bounty)

When will this troop be in chests?

I received it yesterday on a daily offer (10 of them for 30 gems) since i had it on legendary. So I’d assume might be in chests now?

I’ve received daily offers too, but I spend lots of gold keys and didn’t get any.

3 Likes

It works for me now too. Sometimes asking on the forums leads to missing troops showing up.

1 Like