Bounty Weekend - Blightwing

It could be much worse with +2 yellow banner. The bounty actually uses -1 yellow banner. :thinking:

1 Like

I do see the level 20 Bounty using a banner that gives +2 purple and +1 red, but no -yellow like our Abyssal banner. I also didn’t see them getting less yellow from matches.

Is this a bug? I never paid attention to banners before so I don’t know if they’re usually given versions we don’t have. In contrast, the Zuul’goth Raid team’s banner is 2 purple, +1 red with -1 yellow.

1 Like

I thought I did see AI match 3 yellow for 2 mana, but maybe I’m wrong.

I asked in another thread, but is there a reason why Harpies and Bladewings are not based on summoners magic? Copycat in Mirrored Halls get weaker. Sunbird in Pet Battles does as well.

My alt took too long to kill Mage, so Bladewing and 3 Harpies spawned…not as high as some have reported, but still annoying.

Lyriath has +1 yellow trait

4 Likes

Oooh! Thanks :grinning:.

One way to make the lvl 20 fights easier is to use Rift Lynx to knock back Lyrath on the last spot and hence, delay the +life spell. Then, take it down with Tigraki Warrior + Lynx.

And after tons of grinding matches… enjoy your 2 Major Orbs of Growth, like me… These are moments that I really ask myself if there’s really nothing better to do with my life :)))))

1 Like

Its a one team fight always. Always was unless you were stupid enough to spend and accelerate the new guy.
Edit
And x24 no hero is the deal.

Summoning vs. transforming has always been really inconsistent in this game. I don’t think anyone knows how things are even supposed to work at this point, because devs’ responses have been inconsistent in the recent past.

I think transforms are supposed to be based on level, and summons on magic, with a cap for the player (so that boosting your magic can’t make stronger than level 20), but — as I admitted before — I really have no idea.

The best place to look for the most recent answer (no guarantees it’s correct) would be in threads related to the Copycat / Harpy summonings being altered awhile back

2 Likes