Bounty Weekend - Armored Boarlet (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Bounty Weekend – Armored Boarlet (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Bounty Troop: Armored Boarlet The Armored Boarlet from Grosh-Nak, is this weekend’s Bounty Captain. The Armored Boarlet will be available in the Bounty Shop, and will appear in Gold, Glory and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

@Saltypatra The wrong troop is in Bounty. It should be Armored Boarlett and it is Armored Boar instead in the shop

As much as we’re told the devs care about Switch and we’re not just an afterthought, that fact that we get these fuckups on a pretty regular basis makes it harder and harder to believe that. Why not address the issues with the update process that are causing wrong troops/weapons/etc to be released, rather than just dealing with it after it happens every time and screwing over players?

What a waste, already bought some packs of the regular Armored Boar…

Why do these things keep happening?

Oh yeah, I bought some too for the sigils. I recognised that it was a pre-existing troop, but since we’ve had a repeat bounty before I thought it was another one, and then only realised later that it’s not a bounty troop and we can’t get a 30 multiplier.

Reminds me a little too much of the Dragon Tales weapon bug :sweat_smile: :cold_sweat::

:notes: So-o close; so close aand yet so-o fa-ar :notes:

There are projects that are more important. (Puzzle Quest)
So: Delves are dead because of Skull-Bug and Explore is dead because of skull bug and PvP is dead because… it’s dead AND the Skull-Bug and Bounty is dead because of having no Bounty Captain.

Time to play a game from my pile of shame I think…

Hi all,

We’ve just released a fix so that Armored Boarlet is now correctly appearing as a bounty captain for this weekend’s event.

We will be sending out mail shortly to players who have purchased Tiers so you will get him.

11 Likes

The mail has been sent out to all players who had purchased tiers with the incorrect troop in it.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the quick fix. <3

1 Like

Massive relief that it was fixed, given that it’s a Friday night. I think the 5pm timing of updates really makes QA all the more important though, nobody should be having to fix this stuff on their weekend or evenings, and players shouldn’t be stuck waiting a day or three either as we sometimes have.

1 Like

How come they can release a fix for this so quickly, but we need to wait for the 2x skull damage fix?

The devs constantly say that there are some things they are able to fix or adjust quickly on their end vs other updates which require more serious changes to the code which require submitting a new build of the game to be certified by each platform. I assume this is an example of the easier fix they can tweak instead of the more robust change.

Do they even look at their events/updates before they release them? Events are as easy as looking at the shop and playing a round. Updates would take 5 to 10 minutes of high level play.

1 Like