Bonnie Rose Looks Weird

It’s no ordinary deer… Its what’s known as a ‘nature guardian’. Ask @tacet
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

That’s uh… not an arm. :flushed:

2 Likes

Okay, uh… what is it then? Because it sure looks like an arm with a hand. It’s not a tail, it’s not a leg, what else do you think it is? (Am I just dumb or something and don’t get it?)

1 Like

His arms both have gold bracers on and 4 fingers, so its probably not an arm. If you look just above his right wrist between his right hip armor, that might be the start of a tail…that loops back around to his left side (and is the appendage in question)

All in all its very odd art work, but not atypical for Gems.

2 Likes

Well, a tail with three fingers is a bit odd, though… and the Spider Queen has also completely different looking arms.
Since the tail in the two-armed Worldbreaker image is also missing, I wonder what else the numbers might cover up.
@Taransworld You can look at the art files, right? Is there any way I could see the two different files for Worldbreaker without anything cut off somewhere? I’d really like to see if it’s possible to tell more about the differences and if the third arm in the one version is really an arm or not now. Thanks a bunch if you can help!:smiley:

1 Like

Well a steel bra will sure do more for your protection in a fight than one out of leaves…

1 Like

Aha good sir, but Elves can be ranged fighters as well as up-close. We see Titania equipped with a staff, so she’s probably a spellcaster. She needs to be able to run. Also, it could be that skirt design’s practical for riding a mount. The problem is I don’t have a lot of historical basis for describing how spellcasting elves suited up for combat. But.

This is the kind of armor artists draw:

This is a woman wearing armor reacting to it:

Notice a difference?

Sure, wasn’t my point though. What Titania wears is definitely not in any way sensible combat armor, is all.
Skintight linen and leaves protect from nothing but the weather maybe, and completely exposed legs don’t help either.
The pic you posted of the woman wearing the “feminized” armor ironically is actually pretty well protected, but i get what you are saying is these kinds of armor didn’t exist in our medieval times, and you are right there also is a good reason for it: armor wasn’t made for women, as it was worn basically exclusively by men with extremely few exceptions.
Who knows how exclusive female armor would have looked if things were different, probably no steel bras i agree, though several famous male historical figures couldn’t resist to plant big metal bulges on their armors for their private parts, maybe if women determined the armor production back then we might have some examples of historical steel bras as well :wink:

2 Likes

But what if she is wearing Magic Skintight linen and leaves… :wink:

1 Like

Here is the two pictures have for The Worldbreaker:

http://www.taransworld.com/gow_graphics/troop_k04_10.png

_
http://www.taransworld.com/gow_graphics/troop_k04_10_2.png

Maybe he has 4 arms?? You can see the tail to the right but if he did have another arm on the left you wouldn’t be able to see it.

Ok, while we are asking questions, what is this???

Hair???

Worldbreaker is a centaur/dragon so he suppose to have 2 arms and 4 legs I guess.

2 Likes

Yea, that is definitely the end of her long hair.

1 Like

Question is why is TWB head so small? Maybe more stegasaurus than dragon…

Thanks so much for the images!

I honestly have no idea at this point. Especially since his third arm seems to have no elbow and/or grow out of his hip? It’s really odd art. Makes no sense. Well, he is holding a hammer but uses a sword for his skill, so I guess more arms come in handy when you use more than one weapon… But really, 3-4 arms and four legs… maybe one of the spider ladies would be interested in him.:stuck_out_tongue: