Bone Voyage

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/bone-voyage/

New Epic Troop: Bane Jaw

Bane Jaw will be available this week for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

1 Like

Very odd spell on Bane Jaw :laughing:

Thought the team would be on point in making these posts correctly after several years. Unless they suddenly decided that Epics would be available for only 300 Glory…

I like how they made some changes to Wild Plains to make their spell more predictable, then release this troop which is basically random cast all over again lol. I don’t mind, though the design decision is strange

Edit: I guess the kingdom rework changes that and would make this troop make sense. Whoops.

That art’s pretty sick! I actually forgot to read what the troop does at first.

2 Likes

I think I would strangely prefer spell to be plain old random as opposed to 50% random. It’s only going to infuriate me when I can select a target and half the time hit a different troop. Sigh.

1 Like

They should have made him a troll. Because that’s what it’s going to be. I love the art too! 8) lmao

that random chance to hit a different target would be so much cooler if you got compensation for hitting the wrong target. like if it dealt that triple damage IF it hits the wrong target and then get rid of the purple mana stipulation garbage.

9 Likes

Is the new troop bugged? When missing the target it deals under 10 damage to the random another troop, instead of 30.

Upon further using the new troop, it turns out it constantly deals varied amount of damage, even when its triple.