Since patch 5.4 came out, playing on Android has become both an unreliable and an unpleasant experience. The board shakes every time anyone does damage and/or casts a spell (I’m not going to research all the details, as that’s not my job).
Apart from being unpleasant to look at, the board shake also slows down the game considerably. One of the best examples is casting Skeleton Key. The board shakes for the initial cast. Then the board shakes again for the +10 damage trait. The animation effect plays in full for both bits of damage.
Please make the following changes:
- Reduce how often the board shakes.
- Do not allow the board to shake more than once per move.
- Allow other animations to occur concurrently with the board shake, rather than enforcing a delay for the effect to play out.
- Reduce how much the board shakes.
- Allow us to turn off board shake (both for aesthetic and performance reasons).