Board control/Mab, Maw counter

No need to apologize as i do not plan to use jarl in my teams. I just see a lot of different teams being under level 200.[quote=“Bremen, post:7, topic:8299”]
Ok this should be a better example if I did the pictures well :wink:
[/quote]

Nice team.

@Lyya
@kzintiwife

I count 25 Mana gained and Sheggra gained 14 Life

25 Mana? - YouTube

Here’s the AI, with 8 Attack, doing at least 26 damage with a 5-match:

Watches the stunned silence

You’ve posted this in other threads. It seemed broken the first time I watched it, too. I haven’t ever seen the PC game act this way, so I’m assuming it’s a console-specific issue.

The developers are the ones stunned into silence, not a word in 9 days

They don’t always provide written acknowledgment that they’ve seen an issue reported. They have probably seen your posts, especially because they were tagged; whether they decide to do anything or not is another matter, of course.

From what i understand the issue is being worked on but not by the devs you need to have working on it.

What does that even mean?

If this is a console problem then the devs in charge of that are not working on it, but if the issue is on pc/mobile then they are because they have to fix maw which would passively fix this issue as well.

Back to the original topic, I don’t have much trouble with Mab, Maw, or Mercy 99% of the time.

I use Templar / Valkyrie / Mercy / Paladin. Depending on the starting layout it might take 2 turns or at most 3 to get the cycle going. When I run out of extra turn moves or spells I fire off Paladin and usually take out whoever I target.

I’ve had game where my opponent got one turn and then never got another move. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice team there.

2 Likes

Jesus… Just so you know @killerman3333, the apology was in response to Breman’s post, as I had a differing opinion and didn’t want to sound like a killjoy. Nothing was directed towards you at all. You’ll find a lot less people actually care what thoughts you may or may not have.

http://imgur.com/gFD5o

2 Likes

Sorry - I didn’t have an answer for you. When I don’t have an answer, I generally don’t post. I’ve now given an answer in your other thread, although I still don’t have very complete information.

Playing “gotcha” just seems like nitpicking. There are differences, sure, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t use the same codebase. Which we did and do. Game is under constant development on both sides, and both code & data are always in flux. Bugs happen - on both sides. Doesn’t have to be a conspiracy.

9 Likes

The match-5 glitch happens only during a cascade and also only if the match-5 has a T-form. It counts as one match-5 and two seperate match-3s.

If you match a T-5 outside of a cascade it doesn’t happen.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

This is a completely bonkers team against ‘the maw’ - but you’re right - it works and I am having loads of fun with it :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like