Boar Rider Bug (in Arena?)

Hi,

first, please excuse if any names are not correct, I play in german so maybe something is not 1:1 the english original wording.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Arena Match
Difficulty “Warlord 2” (the level 60 difficulty)
Your deck contains a Boar Rider and opponents Deck contains also a Boar Rider.
The hints tell you “destroying a skull deals 1 damage” when the game loads.

If my Boar Rider launches his skill (where he destroys a row), I always do constant damage, no matter how many skulls I destroy.
When the opponent does the same, his skulls count, the skill makes variable damage.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Unfortunately not, had this setup only once, but it triggered multiple times during this match.

did you compare the armor+life enemy troop had before and after your boar rider cast?

skull damage fom explosion can be missed out in the special effects “confusion”

edit:
@MarvelKit explains below it was not explosion but gem removal

Boar rider removes a row with his spell. You dont get mana from gems destroyed nor do any skull damage from skulls destroyed.

Boar Rider ‘removes’ a row, not ‘destroys’. Remove in GoW terms means no mana is gained, no skulls deal damage. So from the opponent deck this is most certainly not how it’s supposed to work.

EDIT: hi there @DonBoba :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:
As for difference in damage between your and enemy boar rider, its because of the difficulty you are playing at.

Thank you for these hints - I will play another boar rider and do the math - then I will report back here.

I was not entirely sure about the wording (maybe the german translation is not as exact as it should be - we could as well have a translation issue here too).

I will do the math as I said and report back then.
@DonBaba Thank you. I am aware of the enemy bonus values on different difficulties, yes.

you are right, i totally forgot