Sunweaver E 12
Tau E 12
The Devoted 2
The Silent One L 16
Zephyros E 12

6 Likes

I don’t think so

7 Likes

It is difficult to argue with the developers about what the developers intend. Guess I am stocking up now!

1 Like

I spent 15k glory and now have enough blades for everything.

1 Like

This week be like

4 Likes

Do anyone know which weapon that was available to buy last week? Was it Kris Knife? Thanks!

If I could rename GW, I’d rename it to “Feast or Famine”.

14 Likes

Now if we could get double blood stones too, i think everyone would be really happy!

6 Likes

Looks like the GW titles are messed up again @Saltypatra. We’ve got an inactive for a Herald and should’ve had a new Paragon for the first time.

Anyone else legitimately scared for stale pvp this week due to beast buff? I think I’m going to have nightmares involving deer, multi-headed dogs, and mini groot…

4 Likes

Scared? No. Shaking my head? Absolutely. Outside of Famine, the most common defense I see now is FG and 2 x Kerberos. So what do the Devs do? Buff them.

It just doesn’t make any sense.

9 Likes

Amen brother

1 Like

Although I concur I must also admit there is this tiny little bit of apprehension concerning GW. We’ll see…

While i am not a fan of Kerberos getting event buffs, as long as his devour chance doesn’t increase we’re fine…

1 Like

Are we to expect that ultra rare troops will come with 2 arcane stones from now on? Also, is there a chance for 3 arcanes for epics going forward? This would be great if either are true.

1 Like

Kerberos could have 1 attack and have an AE hug instead of damage and he’d still be just as good/bad if the devour is the same :wink:

1 Like

welp…i’ve managed to add to my yeti collection…:cry:

3 Likes

Last weeks $5 weapon bundle was Order and Chaos.

1 Like