Blighted Knowledge Weekly Post

BLIGHTED KNOWLEDGE

New Epic Troop: Herald of Blight

The Herald of Blight will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Cursebreaker

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Herald of Chaos, Herald of Torpor, Herald of Woe, Herald of Damnation, Infernal King, and The Archduke. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Herald of Chaos: 4 Shields
  • Herald of Torpor: 4 Shields
  • Herald of Woe: 4 Shields
  • Herald of Damnation: 4 Shields
  • Infernal King: 6 Shields
  • The Archduke: 7 Shields

Each Shield is worth 5 points.

(Temporary post until official one is uploaded)

18 Likes

Here are the graphics to help you this week:

Event Summary

Average Tier Buy in per member to close all rewards: Tier 2 (70 battles)

Reward Amounts

Battles and Scoring

Global Chat 429 (pc/mobile)

15 Likes

Hey: simple scoring! nice.

7 Likes

grafik

The chance for troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Abynissia, The Archduke
3.2% 1 Baphomet, Dark Monolith, Infernal King
12% 1 Desdaemona, Erinyes, Helgor the Guardian, Hellcat, Herald of Blight, Herald of Chaos, Herald of Damnation, Herald of Woe, Lamashtu, Lucifria, Sir Mordayne, Venbarak
21.6% 1 Bone Daemon, Gate of Souls, Incubus, Twisted Hero
21.6% 2 Blightwing, Hellhound, Succubus
21.49% 3 Creeper, Nightmare, Quasit

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

Why do we have weekly troops that can’t be used in weekly events? Why do they call this Event Chest if we can’t get event troops from it?

The community seems to be asking that a lot, so far we haven’t received an answer.

Event chests are related to the kingdom event, Blighted Lands this week, you get kingdom troops from it. The Cursebreaker event has it’s own event shop, you get troops you can use in this event by buying event shop tiers.

1 Like

Quite difficult for new players to proceed then… I thought that if I accumulate glory and chest keys prev week it will help me(like previous weeks) but now I see that it was waste of time

I’ve replied to your other post in more detail but incase anyone is following a similar train of thought here, check the reply out

1 Like

Any new Tarrot cards added in the vault rewards?

Nothing new notified. This is what I have noted available as drops from the vault. Please let me know if you think there’s anything I’ve missed

4 Likes

For the record: mods didn’t bother with an official post in forums, so extra thanks to Hawx for the dedication & effort.
:blush: :pray: :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes