Black Market - Unit Trade Offers (entertainment topic)

Really, though. Didn’t pictographs go out when phonetic spelling came in?

3 Likes

lv20 fully traited Jotnar and 10 arcanes of your choice for your war ?

1 Like

I have no need of arcane; I have hundreds I will never use. Are you ready to take the No Meme Challenge? :smile:

1 Like

well i dont know what to add to the jotnar then, but i want your war :stuck_out_tongue:

i could take no-meme chellenge if there was a erward worthy of loss of such amount of fun, but i doubt there is? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just wanted to pop in here and be smug. Don’t need to trade for any mythics. Could do with some archdruids, didn’t buy those that week.

:musical_note: I need a lava, lava, lava is what I need …

If I share with you my Jotnar, would you share your lava with me … :musical_note:

I have 148 Lava arcades. How many do you need?

Will trade sassy banter for Abynissia.

Surely someone will take my offer.

3 Likes

@Saltypatra we get your sassy banter without having to give up an aby lol

1 Like

Um, then I can trade a week of no sassy banter for Aby?

3 Likes

We like your sassy banter why would anyone want to silence you? If i had an aby i would trade it for an ele tho

Can I trade you my Mab for you to have more Sassyness? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My Mab is mythic but I thank you for the offer. I could just have a life full of Mabs… How would I choose which one to marry? Or can I marry all of them? #marrymanymabs

Have: War
Want: Draakulis, Stonehammer, or Wulfgarok.
Those are the last 3 troops I need.

I’d also be willing to trade War for 50 Arcane Traitstones. (The equivalent of the “Path to Glory II” Pack)
Or 150 Runic Traitstones.

I’m also giving away thousands of Major Traistones for the low-low price of 1 Red Minor!

2 Likes

Geez that’s a lot. 100 should suffice cheers!

ill give that 50 arcanes for your war if it doesnt have to be equal number of each color

I’d allow 50 of any Arcanes, whether it’s all the same kind or ten of five different kinds. You got a deal!

1 Like

You can have my spare 3. He’s so shite I didn’t even bother traiting him. Waste of space!

:grimacing:

1 Like

now you’re saying that after i traded 50 arcanes! XD
ill take the anyway xP :heart:

This actually good idea and should go to request thread.