BIRCH TEAM a.k.a B-Team ;) (3rd place in the league) - looking for exceptional players

o fc ourse I am

I ll send You an inv in 2 hours

Nevermind. :frowning:

???

mysterious one …

1 Like

If you guys need a member Demo, I have an excellent one available. He has put in 180+ trophies this week for us.

1 Like

gimme his inv code and i ll take care of rest tomorrow…

left it on the facebook. i’ll let him know. let me know when to tell him to leave.

Hi, I’d like to join the guild. I am level 95, a friend of Feegert in your guild, and play enough to easily exceed the weekly requirements. I would love to be a part of Birch Team, just send me a message on xbox and let me know! I will need to leave my current guild first.

GT: SupernovaSunset
Invite code: Vehx

request fulfilled :slight_smile:

Have we a new ruler?

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: i m stepping down to bis due to longterm inactivity. Of course i m planning to add some trophies to bis before i ll come back to main…

2 Likes

Good luck to you Demo

And good luck to Queen @evilbatwitch

Edit: can we get some further clarification on this change?

2 Likes

i want to help wolf a little. After all he is a part of the family as well and i wat his guild to flourish as well…
Besides im not able to fulfill reqs in main guild due to vacation :slight_smile:
I ll be back after i score 400 trophies for Bis…probably in September

1 Like

hello i m ready to join you

my code slade_8

thank you

my gamertag nova 82 fr

Hi fellow Birch members. How is everyone coming along with their kingdom levels? I should have all mine at level 10 in the next 2-3 weeks

I’ve got 3, and one more at 8, ready to be 10. The first two were 10s from when you leveled the kingdoms via troop level. Now I’ve got to save enough to level MAGIC kingdoms. I know, i know… pvp. I’m getting there:D

1 Like

1 at 9, 2 at 7, all the rest at 10. Been grinding to get them done!!

1 Like

All Kingdoms have been at level 10 for so long I can’t even recall when I finished. Keep it up, once you finish them its easy to bump up a single new one as its released.

Yeah I figured when I am done, i will keep 200 k around for when they release a new one.