BIG BADA BOOM [30/30]. 40k Guild Chest. GW bracket #29 = Huge variation in opponent's teams = More fun ;)

Big Bada Boom is a fairly new guild, started around Jan/Feb 2017. It was close to empty for a long time, only with random influx of new members who found the guild themselves. It took 2 months to fill it, though just a week or so to go from half-full to full.

Although we have managed to get some really great members without doing any active recruiting yet, it is now time to try to reach out to potential new members through other means, after one month of full guild.

We have had fairly low requirements so far, but plan to rise them now.

General requirements are:

• Claim Seals daily (unless you have a day off)
  • Check the Guild Chat regularly, and feel welcome to use it
  • Requirements should be met before Sunday daily reset, to give members 24 hours to use the Guild chest.

Specific guild requirements (and status) will be posted regularly below this introducing post.

We have an activity-driven weekly rank promotion system, based on Gold, Seals and Trophies.

Probably you already know the movie (The Fifth Element) where the guild name “Big Bada Boom” is coming from:

So grab your free “Leeloo Dallas Multipass”, and join Big Bada Boom!

1 Like

##EDIT: Disregard this post! Overtaken by events.

We seem to have about 5 spots to fill tomorrow (Sunday) after the daily reset.

We want new members to be able to make at least 1000 Seals a week. However, minimum Seal requirement is going through a planned upgrade the next 2 weeks, with 600 and 800, before raising it to 1000.

If you want to join us, make a post to this thread, or send me a message, where you tell your INVITE CODE and what you can provide to Big Bada Boom.

Currently we are ranked about 1,225, but the rank has improved about 400-500 both of the last two weeks, and 800 the week before (200+ so far this week).

We are registered for Guild Wars.

We did 6,5k Trophies last week, and about 5k so far this week.

We haven’t yet been able to finish any tasks to level 12, due to many low level members (level 100+ and lower) that we encourage to use their Gold on own kingdoms first. Normally we do each task to at least level 7+ (last week 8-10). The situation will be better when members start to finish their kingdoms, or if any players with their kingdoms done want to join our guild.

The 20k Guild Chest has been done several weeks, the last two times on a Thursday. So far this week, and last week, half+ of our members have done 1000+ Seals, many of them 1500. Our minimum requirement has until now never exceeded 500 Seals, but we are now looking to rise that slowly in the coming weeks (up to 1000), as we want to have a go at the 40k Guild Chest.

REQUIREMENTS (Minimum 1000 Seals, and check Guild Chat often)

SEALS:
The main requirement is activity, and that is best measured in Seals. Currently we want members who can claim at least 1000 Seals.

For the coming week the requirement is only 600 Seals. But we plan to rise that +200 Seals the next weeks (600 - 800 - 1000), as we hope to make the final 40k Guild Chest in not too long. We want members to claim their Seals daily.

This Seal requirement should be met before Sunday daily reset, to give members 24 hours to use the Guild chest.

GUILD CHAT:
At least check the Guild Chat regularly, and the top message in there. You are very welcome to use the chat too.

LEVEL:
Although we have had level 30 as a requirement for the open membership to our guild, there is no hard level requirement as long as a member is active. You can be brand new as long as you can claim at least 1000 Seals.

GOLD:
We are a newbie-friendly guild in the sense that there is no hard requirement for donations of Gold. New members are encouraged to use most (or all) of their Gold to acquire and level up their own kingdoms first.

TROPHIES:
No hard Trophies requirement either, although it is nice if you can help us rank up.

GUILD WARS:
We are registered for Guild Wars. We want you to join in on the fight against other guilds. No hard requirement about participating in Guild Wars yet, but that might come.

EDIT:

So we had a new discussion in the guild this late evening (EU time).

We still want new members who can make 1000 Seals (as the majority do), but we are going to keep the minimum requirement at 600 Seals for the time being.

We are also going to not close the guild, but still keep it open for everyone (over lvl 30) to join freely. Some will be great, some will be kicked a week or two later. But I will also check this thread for new members.

Since this has become a wall of text, I will repost a very short overview of what we want and what we offer, when we start the weekly “kick-members-who-didn’t-make-the-requirements”-event after the daily reset in a few hours.

[EDIT: We are full]

We are right now looking for 2 new members.
Post to this thread, or to me in PM, if you want to join.

Expected: 1000 Seals + Participation in Guild Wars (GW)
Minimum Requirement: 600 Seals (before Sunday daily reset)

####You:

• Seals: Minimum: 600. Expected: 1000+
  • Activity: Log in daily to play (normally). Claim Seals often (daily)
  • Level: Any. Newbie, or experienced who wants to help newbies
  • Guild Chat: Minimum: Read. Expected: Chat
  • Guild Wars: Expected: Participate

####Big Bada Boom:

• Newbie-friendly: No Gold req (Use Gold on Kingdoms first)
  • Guild Chest: Always 20k, normally on Thursday
  • Tasks: All colours to level 7-8 or higher
  • Guild Rank: 1,075

####Guild Wars:

• Bracket: 65
  • Bonus: 30-31%
  • Placement in bracket: top 5, currently #2
  • Global GW Rank: 642 (currently)
  • Participation: Only 11 members played GW first week

Hello, I’d like to join big boom baby beetle broomstick

I’m currently contributing 50-100k gold a week while trying to max my kingdoms.

I’m lvl 63 and I meet your requirements for joining.
I have the deathknight armor.

I’m looking forward to play the game in a quicker pace than i currently am :-).

1 Like

Sounds good :slight_smile:

What is your INVITE CODE?

My invite code is: LUCKY LUKE 007

Invite sent

[EDIT: We are full again! Might be a few extre spots tomorrow, so please keep telling me if interested]
[EDIT: 1 spot filled, 1 to go]
Currently looking for 2 new members.

Post INVITE CODE to this thread, or message me, if you want to join.

Expected: 1000 Seals + Participation in Guild Wars (GW) + Reading Guild Chat

####You:

• Seals: 1000+ Seals (Mon-Sat). (Minimum 800, but only once in a while)
  • Guild Wars: You want to play GW (no pressure about winning or colours)
  • Activity: Claim Seals daily
  • Level: Any - from newbie to experienced
  • Guild Chat: Expected: Chat (Minimum: Read)

####Big Bada Boom:

• Newbie-friendly: No Gold req (Use Gold on Kingdoms first, then on Guild Tasks later)
  • Guild Chest: Always 20k, normally on Thursdays (30k-35k end of week)
  • Tasks: All colours to minimum level 7-8 or higher
  • Statues: Level 35
  • Guild Rank: 985 972 970 (Still improving about 100/week last two weeks)

####Guild Wars:

• Bracket: 56, currently #1 (up 9 brackets from last week; ended #2 in br. 65)
  • Colour Bonus: 37%
  • Participation: 17 members playing most or all matches (up from 11 last week)

[EDIT: All filled up and ready for a new glorious week]
[EDIT: Only 1 spot left]
[EDIT: Now 3 spots left]
4 free spots in Big Bada Boom for an active member who can do:

• 1000+ Seals
  • Participate in Guild Wars
  • Read Guild Chat

Read more details and status in the post just over this.

We have now filled all spots.

[EDIT: We are now full]

[EDIT: Only one spot left - some pictures enclosed in next post]
[EDIT: 3 spots left]
[EDIT: We have now four empty spots to fill after the weekly adjustment due to too low activity]

[EDIT: We got our 2 new members, but we seem to have to replace another little handfull before next week. Take contact if interested. We might be able to find a place immediately :slight_smile: ]

We are looking for 2 new members

Expected: 1000 Seals + Guild Wars + Reading Guild Chat

Post/msg your INVITE CODE if you meet the expectancy and want to join.

####You:

• Seals: 1000+ Seals (Mon-Sat), minimum 800 (once in a while)
  • Guild Wars: You want to play GW, but no pressure about winning or use of colours
  • Activity: Claim Seals daily
  • Level: Any - from newbie to experienced
  • Guild Chat: At least check the chat for messages

####Big Bada Boom:

• Newbie-friendly: No Gold req (Use Gold on Kingdoms first, then on Guild Tasks later)
  • Guild Chest: Always 20k, normally on Thursdays (~35k at end of week)
  • Tasks: All colours to minimum level 7-8 or higher
  • Statues: Level 36-38
  • Guild Rank: 912 899 893 891 885 (Still improving about 100/week last 2-3 weeks)

####Guild Wars:

• Standing: Currently #1 @ bracket 46
  • Progression: #2@65 → #1@56 → (#1)@46 → ?
  • Colour Bonus: 37-38%
  • Participation: Still only 18-20 participating. No demand to win or to use certain colours.

[EDIT: We are now full]

We still need one active player who can do 1000+ Seals and wants to play GW. Se the post over for more info.

Today have been a good day for recruiting. We have got 3 (out of the 4 wanted) active players through open recruitment ingame (req: lvl 30), where 2 are quite newbies, and one is between lvl 100-200.

I decided to close open reqruitment for a few hours to see if there should be one from the forums who wants to join.

I enclose some pictures taken a few minutes ago, to give another view into the status of our guild:

Picture over shows a snapshot of an active guild, where for instance 2 new members already are working hard.

Picture over shows a snapshot of results from current GW. We want all to participate. No demands about winning, use of mana-colours, or Sentinels.

Picture over shows this week’s results. Only 18 of our members have played all or most of the matches.

Picture over shows our bracket. We hope to reach bracket top 40 soon, after advancing about +10 brackets each of the two first weeks.

[EDIT: We are full]

[EDIT: We have got 2 new members, still one spot left.]

We are looking for active players to fill a few spots. New or experienced. If interested, post your INVITE code under, or PM me.

Your can do:

• 1000+ Seals (claim daily)
  • Participate in Guild Wars
  • Read Guild Chat

More details and status (from a few days ago) in the 2 posts over this.

Btw, we advanced 5 brackets this week, and are currently fighting in the top of bracket 41. Hopefully next week will bring us to the next reward tier (bracket 40 or better).

[EDIT: We already have 20k Guild Chest, after less than 2.5 days.]

[EDIT: The spot is now taken, we are full again.]

This week we need one new player in our guild. Our expectations:

• 1000+ Seals a week (minimum 800 before Sunday morning reset)
  • GW (no expectations about winning, use of colours or Sentinels)
  • Guild chat (reading at least)

So no Gold/Trophies requirement, meaning we are newbie friendly (level your kingdoms first).

About us:

• After 5 straight weeks ranking up about 100 ranks/week, we are now at #610 and it goes a bit slower this week, but still well (35 up so far this week).
  • GW: We are now in top-half of bracket 31 (might advance to 30 next week)
  • Finished 1 task-colour last week, and 3 this week (though that was an exception due to extreme activity in pvp last week). We might not finish a colour each week yet though.
  • We had 40k Guild chest 2 weeks ago, and have been over 37k for several weeks in a row now.

This week we need 2, maybe 3, players (newbie or experienced ) in our guild.

We are Guild Wars (GW) semi-optional, but we prefer members who want to play GW, and our
new requirements reflect that:

Minimum requirements:

• 1200 Seals a week
  • 800 Seals a week if playing GW
  • Seals must be done within Sunday morning reset
  • Guild Chat (Say “hi”, and at least read the chat)
  • No Gold/Trophies requirements, meaning we are newbie friendly (level your kingdoms first).
  • Normally most of our members do 1500 Seals (or are close), and they rarely do less than 100 Trophies.

About us:

• Guild rank #578
  • GW: We are 2nd in bracket #30 this week with 21 members playing it, so we might raise to bracket #29 next week. We have ended 1st or 2nd each week since the start in bracket #65.
  • 37k+ Seals 6 weeks in a row now. 40k Guild Chest 3 weeks ago, then just 200-300 Seals off the next two weeks.
  • Have finished 1-3 task colours the last 3 weeks, but might not be able to do that on a regular basis yet.
  • Most members have joined our guild at lvl 40 or lower. Only a handfull are currently below lvl 100.

EDIT: We are currently full.

We still need 2 new members (any level). See post over for details.

PM me, or post to this thread if interested.

We did finally get the 40k Guild Chest again for second time yesterday, a few hours before server reset (after two weeks with only 39.7k).

We also did finish second in GW bracket 30, advancing to bracket 29 this week.

[EDIT: We are full again]

Currently we need 1 new member (any level).

Hurry up PM me or post in this thread if you are interested :wink: because we also have open ingame reqruitment (level 40+). But here from the forum I don’t care if you are as low as level 1 as long as you can do the requirement stated below.

We are Guild Wars (GW) semi-optional, meaning members who want to play GW have lower weekly requirement.

Minimum requirement Monday-Saturday (before Sunday morning reset):

• 1200 Seals a week (800 Seals a week if playing GW)
  • Use Guild Chat (at least read it, and nice if you say “hi”)
  • No Gold/Trophies requirements, meaning we are newbie friendly (level your kingdoms first).
  • Many/most of our members do 1500 Seals (or are close), and are also over 100 Trophies.

About us:

• Guild rank #542 (currently advancing 30-40 ranks a week for the last 3 weeks.)
  • GW: We are 2nd in bracket #29 this week with 21-23 of our members participating, so we should advance to bracket #28 next week. We have ended 1st or 2nd each week since the start in bracket #65. Daily win most of the days.
  • 40k Guild Chest this week. 40k three out of the last five weeks (and 39.7k the two other weeks).
  • We have finished task colours a few weeks, but are not able to do that on a regular basis yet. But some of our members are soon finished levelling their kingdoms, so that should help.
  • Most members have joined our guild at lvl 40 or lower. Most of them have passed lvl 100 long ago.