Better team synergy

Honestly if dual classes are going to be implemented the Horsemen would be perfect candidates. Have them all as “Daemon Knight”. Yeah they would be pretty nasty with the additional team bonus but I could see The Bunny actually being put to good use then :wink:

1 Like

I predict Death will be Undead…

Or Divine. :joy:

Undead is another candidate for their typing because they are all skeletons! Seriously I want all the horseman to be one type and gain a bonus from that.

As the old saying goes, if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

I’m actually very glad they’re not of the same type. Why? Because if they were, then the developers would balance their stats around this to compensate, and as a result each horseman would become marginally weaker when it stands alone.

4 Likes

Considering the buffs they have received since they were introduced i do not think so. They started weak so that the devs had breathing room to buff them to a considerably comfortable level. If they were of one type then yes balancing them would have possibly been harder but consider that they are all so far 3 color users. You have to make the cards as strong as their rarity or buff/debuff them so that they become worthy of their rarity. Each mythic so far has felt almost if not wholly legendary rank but the mythics are supposed to be stronger than that. They should be strong enough to fight legendaries with some sort of ease. Even if they had shared a type altogether would the team even feel like it should be able to take on a team of legendaries? No amount of buffs can make up for the 2x mana blocking the whole team suffers from. The team has only kingdom synergy and has no mana synergy, no type synergy, no strategy to work with and the best it can do at the moment is put war in the front line and hope the opponent is not better than it. Right now the team lost its last synergy the moment plague was released because up till that moment all four horsemen had a synergy with turn changeover but with plague the team lost that. Death might be great in his own team such as the other horsemen are but there is little to no synergy with the four horsemen who are supposed to bring forth the apocalypse when combined together will be just another weak team that is easy to beat with something a normal under 200 player could beat. Is the team worth the rarity of mythic? Mythic goblins are superior and they are supposed to be dragon fodder so at least giving the horsemen a type bonus with their kingdom bonus would at least help an already bad team.

Oh my god they did it. Using the dual types they full filled my request of giving apocalypse troops more synergy. I am so happy that they are even better in a team. Woot!!!

I would just like to know when the release of Death is going to be. The others came pretty much back to back, and if at some point if you missed one of them, is there going to be a way to obtain them? :slight_smile:

When a mythic troop is released it is exclusive in chests for the first week iirc, after that week is up all the prior mythics are once again in chests.

Thanks :slight_smile: Famine eluded me lol, didn’t seem to matter how many chests I opened! At least I know I can still snag him.

Fingers crossed that ya get one. :slight_smile: