Better Bonuses So Guilds Are Optional

ted is from “how i met your mother”.

Why encourage him?

Oh hey, keep in mind that the Treasure Hunt update hasn’t hit consoles yet, so I can still get gold or souls from chests and vaults.

That early, just be happy to be in a Guild. Some rewards are better than none. Just keep getting stronger and Contribute what you can.

When you are ready, I’ll appeal to my leader to let you in and I’ll make you my protege :slight_smile:

Very true, but you need those as well. If you can get Vaults you should be averaging at least 10 Glory a Map.

Because I like playing with him, @killerman3333 is just misunderstood by most

1 Like

Oh he’s very understandable.

Thankyou so much.

& people seem to forget that keys give glory too. if you get 30-40 glory from a match + a glory key that gives you another 40 glory that’s almost 100 glory. A good quantity from a single map.

1 Like

hints on guilds: try to find one that has hit the 100% bonus on daily bonus. when you join, check to see the last battle. This will tell you how active the guild is. make sure they are around 25 to 29 people - more mates means more likely to be active players

hmm apparently crit happens does :slight_smile: we have several members with over half a year :slight_smile: some for over a year besides the founder. we are almost in the top 100 on pc now, we don have minimum gold requirements or trophy minimums (well - kinda - its trophies x20 - so if you do a 3 trophy match - we ask for 60 gold) - for my kids who dont play much - i have them donate their daily bonus (7000) a week.

1 Like

I did mention that the expectations probably changed at the top.

2 months ago, we were in the mid 300’s - we did recruitment here on the forums :slight_smile: