Best wishes for Salty from the players community

Please help me to wish our awesome community manager Salty, positive messages as she truly deserves it for all the tireless effort she puts in to help us players enjoy the game to it’s fullest. Thank you.:grin::+1:

26 Likes

8 Likes

Here’s hoping you feel better, @Saltypatra

14 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

if she doesnt come back can tacet be communit manager? xD

9 Likes

She better come back​:green_heart::grin:

2 Likes

But Tacet is sweet :green_heart:

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Saltypatra
I firstly want to say how absolutely horrible it is that people are threatening you on your personal social media. No matter what happens in a game, people need to realize that: it’s simply a game. I get it, it can be someone’s safe space. I really do. Some of my games are my safe spaces as well. However, when something changes in that game, I think it’s wonderful. When something changes in a game, it means the developers are active in working on new updates for the game. This game is no different. There is an exception for this game though; there is a direct relation between the players and the developers, with this forum, with the weekly streams for you yourself, with the discord servers you’re in. It’s wonderfully amazing that the players of a game can be close and active with chatting with the developers of said game. It’s a privilege, not a right. I’ve known games where the developers don’t give two rips about what the players have to say and the players have consequently quit the game. Not this one. This one in wonderfully different and I can’t express my gratitude for what you and the developers are IP2 have done for this community as a whole.
All of that being said, nothing gives anyone the right to threaten you with death threats and such. It’s absolutely horrid and should not be tolerated. I wish there was a way you could ban their accounts, but as we talked about on stream last night, there would be no way to do that.
So take heart, my dearest Salty, and know that the community is absolutely shocked and horrified that people have done such a thing to a wonderful person such as yourself.
Take all the time you need to feel better mentally. You come first. We’ll wait because we love you and want you to be ok more than anything else in this world.
Love ya Salster
~Monikacattpat

11 Likes

I have been playing a lot, so I haven’t kept up with current events. If Salty is truly being threatened or verbally attacked I’m beyond disgusted by it. I respect and appreciate all you do @Saltypatra for our community. I hope these evil people go away and leave you alone. Get well soon, and please know not all of us are bad.

13 Likes

You are my best friend in real life and it kills me what someone could mistreat and threaten someone I love so dearly.

Never forget how amazing, talented, caring and dedicated you are.
The actions of a few idiots do not reflect the love of you by the rest of the community.

Never change, I love you.

12 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I fully support perma banning, with 0 chance of any reconnect, from any social media interaction and the game itself for anyone who wants to issue threats

7 Likes

@Smash Unfortunately, due to the nature of anonymous threats and messages on social media, no banning of accounts can happen. While we would all like to see these culprits deprived of their game privilege, it just can’t happen. Thank you for the kind words though <3

1 Like

I really appreciate that Salty has consistently taken a strong pro-free speech stance on the forums. It means a lot to me to know that players can (respectfully) express their opinions on future updates, and have at least one member of the team read them. She’s quite obviously a fierce advocate for the players, and it’s appalling that anyone would vent their frustration on her.

Putting Salty in charge of player outreach and community management is the best decision the devs have made in a long time; I hope we’re lucky enough to have her around for years to come.

4 Likes

Omg thank you all so much for all the loves for our dear Salty and happy vibes here and I know more is surely to come.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like