Best ways to increase magic levels

Hi all,

Noob question here, my apologies if it’s too obvious… how do I increase my magic level? I know I can raise certain kingdoms (five of them, I think) to level 10 and get one magic for each time, but how else can I raise my magic? I have only 4 magic at the moment and can see the tremendous advantages of having significantly higher levels.

Thanks in advance,
Luke

Getting your kingdoms to level 10 and 5* gives everything extra magic. leveling your hero up gives magic to hero weapons and leveling your troops gives them magic.

1 Like

Thanks Maxx, that’s very helpful. I can see I’m a mile away from leveling to 5* but leveling both troops and my hero sounds like an achievable goal. Much appreciated.

Some team compositions will also give you a boost to Magic, e.g. having four unique Dragon troops in your team. The Guild War reward troops are also a good way to get a higher Magic value, when traited they provide +5 to all stats for troops of the same color within the team.

Upgrade karakoth, zhul’kari blighted lands, darkstone and silverglade (I think)
I’m pretty sure those are the ones.
Upgrade to level ten using gold for one point increase and then star rating to 5 for another one.

1 Like

Ahh I don’t think it has been mentioned but hero classes can level up to 20, at which level they get 5 magic to weapons of a certain colour (depends on the class).

Some classes also have bonus traits that get unlocked with wins and can increase magic.

1 Like

Yes I actually used priest class for 5 extra dawnbringer damage in gw yesterday

Thanks all. I’m working my kingdoms up. I’ve heard of Dawnbringer as the craftable weapon but the requirements look insane.

Welcome to the game, and the forums!

Um yeah, that’s quite a task for end-game players still… but we all need goals!

1 Like

Boo, I’m still waiting for my next goal.

4x mythic every card in the game, including all base mythics. That should keep you busy for a while, and spending rather extravagantly each month.

On the Kingdom Power page, it says that power is gained be leveling and unlocking traits on a kingdom’s troops. What does “kingdom’s troops” mean? I’ve never seen anything indicating what kingdom a troop belongs to.

In the troops menu, under filters, choose to filter by kingdom and it will show you which troops belong to each kingdom. That’s pretty much the only way to tell now. I believe the picture behind each troop on its card belongs to its kingdom but that’s just too much trying to memorize and guess each picture. Sorting is the sure fire way.

1 Like

I suffer from selective blindness. The obvious is often invisible to me. Thank you.

VenusBlue Agent of Oblivion
January 13 |

In the troops menu, under filters, choose to filter by kingdom and it will show you which troops belong to each kingdom. That’s pretty much the only way to tell now. I believe the picture behind each troop on its card belongs to its kingdom but that’s just too much trying to memorize and guess each picture. Sorting is the sure fire way. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

Interrobang
January 13 |

On the Kingdom Power page, it says that power is gained be leveling and unlocking traits on a kingdom’s troops. What does “kingdom’s troops” mean? I’ve never seen anything indicating what kingdom a troop belongs to. Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.