Best way to upgrade class

Pretty much an end game player. My kingdoms are locked at 18-19 b/c of classes not being 100. I know the tricks of PvP and other ways to try and increase class but it just takes forever. Even though I already have all of the class weapons I have started to buy thru them on class trial days to quickly get from 80 to 92 level. Thoughts on this strategy?

Not many options. You either fight battles giving 1 exp point or 2. You need patience and fight everything possible with the class you need to raise. Pet rescue and vault battles are good options. The more events that you can use the required class without making your team terribly weak, the better.
I’m on the same situation. Lots of classes stuck at 80 needing to get to 100.

2 Likes

Nothing can “speed up” class grinding without wasting gems on class events. Going from about level 80 to 100 is a bore-fest that cannot really be avoided.

I suggest the following team on explore 1 in sin of maraj or dhrak-zum using the riven banner: imperial jewel/any class, leprechaun, ironhawk, ironhawk.

2 clicks. Brain dead. Never fails. Done.:+1:

6 Likes

Thanks! Yes patience is definitely needed in this game! I will try the Ironhawk team, thanks

No answer available. The more you play the class needed the faster it climbs. I put every single mode in the class I need to finish then on to the next one. LVL 1610 and I need 8 more in Doomsayer and 40 more in Spiritwalker to max all. Tuesday delve event great for this too.

The weekly class events helped a lot. the best investment to buy as many possible level skips for gems and forget about the unnecessary class forever :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I find my Frequent Flier membership to be helpful when upgrading class.

Wait, what?

I usually ran through the Illithia Delve level 50 six times a day when I was leveling classes. I could do every room in just a few clicks, get 2 XP per battle and collect some loot at the end. It’s pretty fast and nets 104 class XP per day. Even at higher levels, that’s 1 level per day at a cost of 50 gems.

Using the Thursday class events does give you more levels in a shorter time, but it’s also more expensive and you have to wait for the right class to work its way into the rotation, which could take a while.

My team (if you’re interested): Hero (any class and non-red weapon), Tesla, Tai-Pan, First Mate Axelubber, Spirit Fox banner.

Edit: Add to that doing dungeons / adventure board / underspire. That’s another 38+ class XP per day without a cost.

1 Like

Thanks! Great thought on Illithia. Almost thru all of the delves so can start to use my daily’s on this. Already do all of the daily task and more just trying to speed up the grind from 80 to 100. But you are right the trials are expensive about 1,300 gems to get from 80 to 90. Your way would be more like 500.

I will give your team a try! Thanks

It makes it seem less daunting when you think of it as XP required vs. XP gained per day. I did a quick analysis.

At level 80, you need 1810 XP to get to 100. Without spending gems, you can get 92 XP per day just on the dailies. Buying the extra delves, you can get 54 XP per day. Buying the extra underspire, you get another 10 XP per day.

Without spending, it’ll take 20 days. Buying the delve, it’ll take 13 days. Buying the underspire, it’ll take 18 days. Buying both, it’ll take 12 days.

I think it’s efficient enough to buy the delves, but not the underspire.

1 Like

Before, I used to go to Causal PVP and choose the weakest battle using the desired class. At least I would gather other types of resource, adding trophies for my guild with no gems spent. Now, I’m still using this new PVP, but choosing the Central Spire and the “highest” VP just for the rewards.

You basically have three choices:

1. Do PVP super fast, choose lowest level battles. You get 2 Class XP per battle, plus lots of gold and wings in addition.

2. Do Explores - Lvl 1 during a Vault weekend can help a lot…in Explores you get some gold (more in Expl 12 though), some medals but only 1 Class XP per battle. You will also get merchant offers though.

3. Delves - 2 Class XP per battle, get gold and also purple shards that you can use to get treasures and raise your Delve Hoard Levels.

I find PVP the easiest way, it is a little less repetitive and monotonous than the other 2 methods so it seems easier as you get distracted.

The Thursday Class events are crazy expensive and give very little Class XP. Only do that if you have lots of extra money laying around for nothing.

Then of course equip the same class for other daily things like Dungeons and Adventure Board and Guild Events.

I agree it is awful especially if a class is very useless. I recommend doing one good class, then one useless one, alternating right from the start, so you are not left with just a bunch of useless classes to upgrade in the end, it will be very discouraging.

2 Likes