Bejeweled

Shouldn’t tower events have had books in the reward tiers?

1 Like

I wish they would put the deed books in more rewards

One thing I appreciate is that we have an exploder on our team when we have a troop with Chaotic Wish (10% chance to create wish gem each turn), even if it’s just by luck. Last time we had a troop with Chaotic Wish was in Blackhawk, but that was on the enemy side. The boards would fill up with Wish Gems and Booty Gems, and stall out the battle.

1970 Dooms per guild for all rewards, if anyone was wondering. 66 Dooms per person for a guild of 30.

4 Likes

At least for about the last 2 years (give or take) they were doing it in a subtle way. Recently it has become very blatant, like they aren’t bothering to try to hide it anymore.

3 Likes

Event weapon also grants double score for Heroism scrolls, if anybody’s interested to know.

16 Likes

Meaning your team has to have an event weapon on the saved team for the event at the time you use the heroism scroll, or you always just get 2? I guess I’ll be able to test the other by this weekend.

2 Likes

I used another heroism scroll for the science (our guild will close the rewards, so whatever) -

Heroism scroll with the new weapon on your team gives two dooms;
Heroism scroll without the new weapon on your team gives one doom.

18 Likes

many thanks, i was going to test the same, lol